Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Screwy you smelly old man. I'll have one of your erdingers and a crab claw tonight and think about you wearing your one and only ahb shirt ;)

Happy Birthday Screwy you legend! I hear your still brewing Man-cordial so, I have sent one of these rippers to you in the post. Ferment hot, it is a lager after all! - use an electric blanket if you have one, and she's ready in 3 days. Use 250ml throwdowns for bottling and you're a sure thing.

tooheys-special-lager.jpg

Many Happies from one Born & Bred Queensland Boy to another Screwy.
agbirthday56.gif

agbirthday2.gif

Just as well I logged on this arvo or I would have missed my chance to post all these nice emoticons. :p
Having one for you now. :icon_cheers:

T

Happy Birthday Screwy you legend! I hear your still brewing Man-cordial so, I have sent one of these rippers to you in the post. Ferment hot, it is a lager after all! - use an electric blanket if you have one, and she's ready in 3 days. Use 250ml throwdowns for bottling and you're a sure thing.

tooheys-special-lager.jpg
It doesn't get much better than that Screwy. All the best for yesterday.

:super:
Pat

Thanks boys, had a good few beers last night, just heading out for lunch with the family, havin a good one.

Screwy

PS: Brett, IPA.....go you good thing!!!!
Screwy! Missed your birthday! Many belated happy returns.
Still saving you a bottle of the lambic, and got some other weird beers for you too!

Cheers and beers
Ben

Hmmm, seem to have missed ya birthday Screwy (drinking milds for breakfast will do that to you <_< ) - hope you had a good one mate.

Hmmm, seem to have missed ya birthday Screwy (drinking milds for breakfast will do that to you <_< ) - hope you had a good one mate.

You didn't miss it Winkle :rolleyes: check you previous post on this thread.

Belated birthday greets, Screwy. Glad to see you had a good one.

Happy Birthday Screwy,
What a shame your Birthday didn't fall on your drinking day :ph34r: .

:lol:
Cheers
Doug

Happy Birthday Stu or is it really Vespa Boy :lol:

Sorry Mike for missing yours, i hope you had a great day.

I'll have a couple of big beers in both your honour tonight

Rook

Happy Birthday Stu and a belated one to Screwy.

Happy Birthday Stu, have a good one. Are you having a stump burning for your birthday?

Cheers,

Screwy

Happy Birthday Stu, have a good one.
Screwy

Two birds with one stone - many happy returns to Screwtop for the weekend past and same to Stu for today. I'll toast the last of the Qld Case Swap I have in your honour tonight.

Have a good one Stu :icon_cheers:

Back