Biabgs Brew In A Bloody Great Sheet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maximum strength = Absolutely knot.

i always go with a shirley knot

if only someone would say something usefull and what not!

Been doin that circle of voil for ages Bribie, havent hemmed the edges yet mate, thats a bit fancy...

I have added a recirculating pump with my last 2 brews, like a poor mans breumeister, works a treat...

If you look closely you can see my hangmans rope in place around the kettle under the voil...

Works awesome - no more braid for me :)

I have no sewing machine so i ran my lighter around the fraying edge of my voile sheet and slightly melted the seam
Works fine

+ 1 the wench has a sewing machine, i have played with that once or twice and it did not end well. Just like sewing classes back year 8 and 9 at school.

Learned brewers,
I should like to brew in a bucket with such a sheet.
I have found a bucket that has a lip around the top for resting ones bag upon whilst draining the main grain and it has a convenient hinged lid. However, I am unsure of where the kittens would go?
Picture_2.png

+ 1 the wench has a sewing machine, i have played with that once or twice and it did not end well. Just like sewing classes back year 8 and 9 at school.
You did sewing classes at school?! No wonder there's no real men in younger generations :p

Learned brewers,
I should like to brew in a bucket with such a sheet.
I have found a bucket that has a lip around the top for resting ones bag upon whilst draining the main grain and it has a convenient hinged lid. However, I am unsure of where the kittens would go?
View attachment 50135

If you have kittens, don't use white ones when brewing in that. They would get lost in the krausen and end up in the shit

Latest posts

Back