Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a time when Kim Kardishian would have been dismissed as a fat arsed talentless dolt. So lets not even say that.

You and I know that, the consensus seems to be otherwise. Thats what scares me.

Just wondering if I made a sex tape, could I become famous as well.

Although mine wouldn't involve Kanye West... or Kim Kardashian.....

Ducatiboy stu said:
Just wondering if I made a sex tape, could I become famous as well.

Although mine wouldn't involve Kanye West... or Kim Kardashian.....
Its a big step.
I'd test the waters with a calendar first. How would you go draped provocatively over the Morris?

Dave70 said:
Its a big step.
I'd test the waters with a calendar first. How would you go draped provocatively over the Morris?
Actually I have a large piece of bubble wrap in the back..... could make for an interesting shoot

My question is, do I do the video in HD or Super 8

I just made up a heap of stickers that say: Toilet camera is for research use only.

I'm going to spread them throughout the toilets of Kyogle.

WORD UP, F R I D A Y !!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Team - Baby #2 is due this Sunday, so there's going to be a short break for the FF1 after this edition.

But never fear, the Friday goodness will be back ASAP! In the meantime, don't forget you can scroll through the previous 9 week's worth of fun by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page. Do it - it's awesome.

But before you do, check out this week's edition at....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Congrats in advance hope all goes well with the new arrival, eh.

And doesn't Lemmy look well.

So many themes close to my heart there.

Congrats on the new arrival. My fathers day wish for you is sleep.

shaunous said:
Well Team - Baby #2 is due this Sunday, so there's going to be a short break for the FF1 after this edition.
You dont muck about . Congratse :kooi:

Sorry lads. Babies not mine. It's the FF1 mans email copy and pasted. But I'll keep practising :)

shaunous said:
Sorry lads. Babies not mine. It's the FF1 mans email copy and pasted. But I'll keep practising :)
Fathers day wish withdrawn...

FRIDAY ARVO FUNNY FUN TIMES!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team

The Friday Fun is back on its normal schedule from now - and with the 100,000th visitor going off in the last week, you can expect a bumper edition next week to celebrate!

In the meantime, hit the jump and check out

www.fridayfun1.com.au

That girl seventh from the top is Lidia Valentin. Spanish lifter in the 75 kg division. And thats 115KG shes throwing over her head. Try that on for size some time.
I've always been a fan of the womens snatch.

Was all a bit ho-hum until that bottle of Bourbon and THAT tool chest.....

Then it was a bit of whatever

But that pistol looks beautifull

And then there was a kickass steam train

Very unimpressed with the quality of that conrod .....

Back