Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha..There is a pic of Shaunous with his head in the ceiling..

Black Stang almost nakes up for last week

Probably laughed at that apocalypse gag more than I should.

Friday be Sunday, be a Week Late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEEK 195

Well here we are again - at the end of another week. Although if you're overseas, checking your emails on the toilet on a Thursday night, or whatever else tickles your fancy, Friday may still well be a day away.

Regardless, you're here, you've checked your phone / laptop / PC isn't hooked up to the projector in the Board Room (an actual Board Room at work, not the strip joint in Gladstone) and it's time to hit the link below....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Back on Fridays

-----------------

Missed another week again didn't I? I don't even have a decent excuse / reason this time round.

So I may as well just throw the link down and let you enjoy this week's edition!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Oh Hey Tuesday

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, it's what, 6 or 7 Mondays until Christmas?! Can this be real??

Even if it isn't, what IS real is that if you're in the market for a home renovation / commercial building upgrade in the Sydney area, then you'd be well placed taking a look at the website of TR Build (www.trbuild.com.au). The owner is a long time supporter and contributor to the FF1, and you know around here we're all about helping out friends. The builds look amazing and hey, while Toby and his team are sweating it out making your house or commercial space look amazeballs, you can be kicking back checking out the FF1 and cracking that whip.

Talking of FF1, hit the link and enjoy the sunshine.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

FriYay!

-------------------------

I wonder if it's a coincidence that the 200th edition of the FF1 will be the final edition for 2016? If you've watched The Matrix movies, you'd say that 'the Oracle told me this would happen, exactly the way it was meant to....' and 'that there is no spoon'. Or some other butchered quote.

Before any of you ask, yes, I am aware that there are more than 2 weeks left in 2016 - but it's holiday time for this Admin!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Nothing like preg testing a cow

Now...that Airpod.....I have seen them at Mardi-Gra

Thuckin Thriday!!!

-------------------

Team FF1

Another week closer to 2017. I know I've said this before, but is it just me that thinks 2016 has literally flown by? It's 1 month to Christmas. Yikes. I'm sure it was only last week when I was kicking off the New Year with a bunch of resolutions...that I've only partially kept....

So next week will be the last edition of the Friday Fun 1 for the year. Like I said last week, it's HOLIDAY time for your favourite website admin.

So expect a massive end of year celebration next week, but in the meantime, wrap your eyeballs around Week 199 of the FF1.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Week 200 - what a milestone!

So this week (and the last of the year) is a bumper edition - with a few of my favourite photos thrown in from the last 100 episodes or so. There are a stack of new ones too so don't worry, and besides, if you can remember a particular photo from 100 weeks ago, well then you're strange and you'd probably be the type to complain anyway so do your best to keep it to yourself.

For those who have been following the FF1 since the beginning, THANK YOU - you guys and gals are the reason I keep doing this. It's not free (either time or $$$) to run the site, but I love getting random emails from people I don't know saying they love the site - so feel free to send me an email anytime. Even better is when the website comes up in conversation out on site, or someone forwards me my own weekly email saying to check out this awesome page! Ha! For those of you new to the site, I hope you're enjoying it and keep on coming back week after week.

Have a great Christmas break, and for those of you working on site over the holidays, please try and spend some time with friends and family. Remember, the job always gets built in the end, regardless of you almost flogging yourself to death trying to get the last of the QA paperwork done, the Cost Forecast finalised, or the last 10 cubes of pavement placed in a rush and you end up getting run over by the paver. Rest up, recover, rejuvenate, refresh and hit it again hard in 2017!

So here's me signing off for another year, I hope you have enjoyed getting the email every week as much as I've enjoyed sending it.

Stay safe everyone.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Had bacon and Michael Caine with a gun....

But lacked a decent motorcycle

2016-Triumph-Thruxton-1200R5.jpg

It's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

-------------------

Welcome to the first edition of the FF1 for 2017! Yes, it's now the second week of February, and it's been a while since the last edition, but it's a 1-man band over here, and I needed a holiday and some time to grab some new material for the page, so here we are!

There are a few editions I owe people still, rest assured I haven't forgotten. I've got a little black book that all this stuff goes in, and I promise it's coming.

So I hope you enjoy the first dip into 2017 - here's to a cracker of a year ahead.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Where you been bitch

Them mini Shaunous's keeping you a bit busy are they

Friday Already???

-----------------------------

Episode #2 of 2017 - feels good to be back in the swing of things!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Ducatiboy stu said:
Where you been bitch

Them mini Shaunous's keeping you a bit busy are they
I've been in the bush hiding Stu [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back