Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how compatible with the forum rules this form of advertising is.

Team FF1

A warm round of applause to the following legends of the modern era who dug deep and threw a few lira the way of the FF1. To Mr H.Gray and S.Kelly - welcome to the exclusive Ambassador Club. All you need do now is send an email with your theme ideas and voilà, it's yours.

To Mr C. Tooth, you've hit Friend of the FF1 status, and we are forever grateful - send me a few ideas for pics you'd like and boom, they're yours.

So smash the mouse button, or slap your smartphone and head on over to...

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Fo Tommo

-------------------

Team FF1

A good week last week, as we welcome Wing Commander Hoffman to the exclusive FF1 pilots lounge. All you need do now Wing Commander is send through your theme idea, and your address so the FF1 merchandise can wing its way to you.

I have a feeling a few years back I announced the same merchandise offer but may not have got it out to people. If you are one of the lucky few who did donate and didn't receive anything, drop me a line and we'll get it sorted.

In the meantime, pull the trigger on the link below and strafe your way into a killer Friday.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

How Good is Thursday Nights!!!

------------------------

So Team another week closer to Christmas. Is it just me or has 2016 flown by? Do you find yourself saying that every year around this time and wondering why you haven't done a single thing on your New Years list? It's some sort of parallax effect I'm sure, a squeezing of the Space-Time continuum or some such I'm sure.

Regardless, like the sun rising every day, the FF1 is here to warm your soul.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Friday in no time..

----------------------------------

Mash that keypad and head on over to the most fun you can have sitting down at your laptop.....at work that is you sickos.....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Thursday's hotter Sister is Friday.

---------------------------

Team FF1

Another week. Another edition. Another bumper way to kick off the last day of the working week....unless you work Saturday's that is.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

FRIDAY!!!
The only bad thing about Friday, it's not Saturday.

-----------------------

Another edition done and dusted for the week.

With 2 small kids, a full time job, and RFS commitments surely I can be excused, but I have a feeling I may have missed an edition a few weeks ago? I didn't get any panicked emails from people so maybe I didn't? Either way, if I did, I hope your entire interaction with the space / time continuum hasn't been knocked around so much that your rent is overdue and the goldfish is dead because you didn't feed it....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

How good is it??? Friday's darn good alright!!!

------------------------

Did anyone else realise that it's only 3.5 months to Christmas? Christmas! Man I swear it was 2015 a few weeks ago. What the hell happened to 2016? I know I've pondered this before in one of my weekly notes, but I still wonder if a day, or a week, or even a year goes by like a bullet train for me, does everyone else feel the same?

I dunno.

What I DO know however, is that when you click the link below you'll be transported at the speed of your internet connection to the best weekly website in town.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Friday's Finals Footy Night

------------------------------

Crook as all hell this week, so there'll be no show boating, soap boxing, grand standing or any other -ing this week.

Even with all the sickness, there's still the FF1.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Friday's Finals Footy Night

------------------------------

Crook as all hell this week, so there'll be no show boating, soap boxing, grand standing or any other -ing this week.

Even with all the sickness, there's still the FF1.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

shaunous said:
Shut up Haters, Friday is cool!!!

www.fridayfun1.com.au
That was F&^& Lame....nothing with an engine that uses large quantities of fuel...not even a decent bloody hamburger....

Peter-Xiberras.jpg

Jesus..Hard to please or what?
There was a pan fried steak (in Cognac) and plenty of sexy.
And here you go. A fully loaded, auto GU Patrol. 33" M/Ts, at least half a ton of shit bolted to it and running the mighty VK56 5.6L V8.
In terms of fuel consumption, makes that rail look like a Prius..

$_75.JPG

Word To Yo Mumma, Friiiiiiiiiiiday Bitches!!!!

-------------------------------

I often wonder to myself if anyone actually reads the emails that I write, or if you all just ignore the blah blah blah's and smash the link for the goodness, so it was great to get a few responses over the last few weeks other than the usual 'Out of Office' replies that flood the inbox.

Always happy to hear from you - positive feedback, praise and adulation, and the occasional 'Hey, what's up?' too. Keep the criticisms to yourself - it's a free website and I put up what I want, and if you don't like it, don't click on it. But if you want a kick-start to your Friday then let's go....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Latest posts

Back