Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close enough to Friday ain't she?

-------------------------------

Right - so let's get to it. Hit the link below to scope out a dose of joy that'll bring a smile to your dial on a Friday, wherever you are.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Sweet Baby Friday!!!

----------------------------------------------

Do yourself a favour, send this email to all your friends, then kick back knowing you've done your Civic duty for the week.

No time for much fanfare this week. It's straight into the Friday goodness with your favourite FF1 link.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Brwaaaaaaaaaarrp Friday!!!

-----------------------------------------

Man has this week gone by fast. Do you ever wonder that if a week has gone fast for you, if it's gone fast for everyone else too? Is this even measurable? I suppose it begs the question then of how fast is your fast compared to someone else's fast, or their slow for that matter. Too much for my brain to compute right now, but worthwhile thinking about I reckon.

On quite possibly the exact opposite of the intellectual spectrum from determining people's relativity to each other, check out this week's edition. Full of memes, randomness, gorgeous girls and the usual tom-foolery.

A perfect way to end the working week!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Better Late Then Never Ey!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So some of you might have been wondering (in fact I know you were, as I got several abusive / inquisitive / desperate emails last week asking) where last week's edition was - and one person even questioning whether they'd been taken off the distribution list!

Because my web design skills are rudimentary at best, the video explaining what I was doing last Friday is rotated 90 degrees and I can't figure out how to fix it...

So check out www.fridayfun1.com.au

I should also mention with Easter next week there'll be no FF1. That, and I'm on break and won't be near a computer!! TRYING to go the whole week unplugged.

Happy Easter You Drunks!!!

----------------------

Team

Well it looks like there will in fact be an edition this week - we beat the Easter traffic after our holiday (by coming HOME before the traffic even started). Genius.

Finally - Happy Easter to everyone. Regardless of whether you celebrate it officially, or just enjoy the Long Weekend, take it easy, don't drink and drive, and enjoy this week's edition of the FF1.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

-------------

The F1 Formula boat is a nice looking bit of kit

Oh..

I was at the speed way last night, and you wont believe what happened, A field of 21 Wingless Sprint cars http://graftonspeedway.com.au/?post_type=event&p=964

And guess what I saw in front me me at about 35 laps into 40 in the last event

A Wingless Sprint car doing a somersault

Given the carnage, they where back up with 16 cars to finish the race

Tis Friday Again, or close enough to it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick email this week - lots to do, lots to do.

There is one thing though. Check out the online poll at the end of the page - important business for you all to answer. Simple Yes or No. Would you like to receive weekly / fortnightly email updates from 'FF1 Approved' businesses. They promise to not be intrusive, as no one likes to be bombarded, and you're guaranteed to like what they have to say - so it's a win-win.

Yes - you would like to receive emails.
No - you would not like to receive email.

Check out the poll, it takes literally 2 seconds to complete, and be awesome.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

1 reason I dont go within 500km of surfers

Baby masks..too cute..

So about last week. I had Thursday and Friday off work, and will admit got quite a surprise on Sunday when I realised the week had come and gone and I hadn't sent out an update!

No excuses, I just simply forgot. It was a weird experience, as being Week 170 it means that other than a few weeks off over Christmas etc., I've sent out an update every week for over 3 years.

So here's the jump to this week's edition to get you fired up for a radical Friday.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Team FF1

A really short email this week.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Told you.
FF1 for life.

Welcome Team FF1

Here's to another week's Friday Fun - the place you go when the working week is coming to an end and you need a dose of goodness to get you primed for the weekend.

It's my civic service to you all.

Enjoy.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Give me the Ariel Atom right now

That open wheeler with the JUDD is sweet

Who doesnt like a custom sled grill

Why not consider a Caterham 7 kit car if you like open wheelers?
Theres a Swedish mob, Zolland Design who do a nice body kit for them (below) to if the traditional look ain't your cuppa. This ones an Indy custom. Wouldn't that turn a few heads in Graftons high street.
Probably the singularly best looking object I've ever seen in my life.

You are a millionaire with an inordinate amount of time on your hands, right?

Caterham-Lotus-7-Custom-4-1200x705.jpg

Its nearly Saturday.............But Not Yet!!!!

-------------------------------------

I'm short on the fanfare this week - lots to do, lots to do.

But there's always (well, 98 weeks out of 100) time to get the FF1 done!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Be Friday, Be Good....

-------------------------------------

OK - with the sales pitch over, it's time to jump into this week's edition of FF1 goodness.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

--------------------------------------

Back