Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fridays Thighday.

------------

Just hooking straight in this week. I gotta go.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Fridays Thighday.

------------

Just hooking straight in this week. I gotta go.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

mmm.... A steam train... noice

Def's going to make those icy Poles ( reminds me of a friend who use to choc dip pickled onions and hand them out at easter )

Anyone problems with accessing the Friday site? my iPhone says server can't be found. Other sites accessing ok.

Team FF1 - it's time for another edition. It's time for a dose of Friday Fun that'll bring a smile to your dial. It's time to hit the link and enjoy the fact it's almost the weekend, and for those who are revving up for the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend - stay safe, continue to be awesome and we'll see you all next week!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

**** Thursday.

According to our new friends Ajay C and Grace E, my 'back end' problem is now fixed.

What does this mean? It means our interwebs is fixed and the FF1 is back on the line. Do yourself a favour and check out...

www.fridayfun1.com.au

The world needs more chicken hats. I hope to see the Chicken Hat Party on a 'how to vote' card next weekend and the person handing it to me had better be wearing a chicken hat.

How good are Fridays
-----------

You'll see a few pics in this week of me and the most awesome RFS crew going round. For no other reason than it's a kick-arse brigade and we smashed the recent District Exercise, and when you're the Admin you can put whatever pics in you want.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Its Friday, Its Binge Day.

----------------

Last episode of Season 4 of Rake starts in 3 minutes, which is straight up the best TV show ever to come out of Australia, and pretty much the only TV I watch. No time to write an opus. Just click on the link below and kickstart your weekend with a smile.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Freeday!!!!

---------------------

You love the FF1.

You visit every week.

It's your favourite way to spend a Friday morning.

You know you should donate to the cause, 'cause keeping the FF1 alive ain't free...

There are two ways to show how much you love the FF1.

1. Drop some ca$h into the following account - making sure you put your name as the Reference.

BSB: 012287
Acc: 586876922
Acc Name: Mr Michael Burden

2. Or if Direct Deposit isn't your bag - hit the PayPal button at the end of the page to donate. Don't forget to put your name as a reference.

Remember, donating doesn't just give you a warm feeling in your heart, it gets you madrad stuff.

$1 - $19 = "Friend of the FF1" status. Your favourite celeb or extreme sport or car, etc. gets featured in an edition and of course you get a big wrap in the weekly email.

$20 - $49 = "Ambassador" status. You choose a theme, whatever you like (suitable for viewing at work!), and BAM - you're famous. Ambassador status is yours.

$50 - $99 = "Wing Commander" status. A theme of your choosing, but super-sized. You'll also get some cool FF1 merchandise sent to you. YES - merchandise!

$100 $150 = 'Presidential Gooch" status. You become a member of the FF1 Hall of Fame. Current membership stands at two, so you'll be in exclusive company. Apart from all of the above, you get eternal gratitude and some exclusive FF1 Presidential merchandise!!

$150+ = 'Emperor' status. A relatively new status as there was a race a few years back on who could donate the most (true story) and my mad mate from Shellharbour wanted his own status. So he got it. And a A1 printed plot of all the pictures in his edition collaged together, which he framed and hung in his garage (true story)

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Sunday's not Friday...
-------------

Team FF1

A few shout outs to some absolute legends who threw this dog a bone last week and donated to the upkeep of everyone's favourite weekly website!

Big ups to Mr Toby M., who has been a long time supporter of the FF1 and silent contributor. All that's needed now my friend is for you to email me and select a theme. Oh, and telling all your mates that you're officially a FF1 Ambassador!

Another shout out to Mr Russel P, who has successfully been promoted to an official Friend of the FF1! Throw us an email with some ideas and get your fave pics up in lights!

Because I dislike when other websites continuously put their hands up for donations, this will be the last time I put the call out. Next week it'll be back to your usual programming....however, if you DO feel the urge to donate a few bucks to the running of the site, either hit the PayPal button on the bottom of the FF1 edition, or flick some moolah to the following (remembering to put your name as the reference);

BSB: 012287
Acc: 586876922
Acc Name: Mr Michael Burden

FF1 out.

www.fridayfun1.com.au

That's not me by the way, I'm only reposting his Friday emails.

Im just an FF1 addict.

Back