Beerfingers Beer Blog

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like your style of writing, gave me a laugh. :)

Will check it out again.

Well you had my wife in stitches (doubled over at a point). Was a good read.

Disagree with your comment about extract brewers. Although you're welcome to your opinion, even if it's wrong :)

Love the blog mate!keep it coming!!!!!
The Big Boys have definately got our industry by the bollocks!!!
Similar to how the Discovery Network didnt stand up to one of the American Big mass swill Breweries when they axed,didnt produce any more of the BrewMaster series on DogFish Head,all because they felt threatened by a small(well not so small)micro
cheers :icon_chickcheers:

very funny (but mostly true) stuff there...

i reckon you'd be a top bloke to sit down and have a couple of cold ones with..

Cheers for the feedback all,

If you get a giggle and a fart out of it as well as the info, then im happy.
I didn't want to do a blog that was more of the same, so it looks like im hitting the mark.

Anyway, back to my stuck sparge.

Cheers,

Andy

Well you had my wife in stitches (doubled over at a point). Was a good read.

Disagree with your comment about extract brewers. Although you're welcome to your opinion, even if it's wrong :)

Excellent!, thanks for the Feedback and will try to keep it up.

That's ok, the extract opinion is there to rouse yeast, so to speak.

I know a guy that says he makes a great coffee because he heats the milk to the right temperature first before adding in the Moccona and sugar. He really enjoys making and drinking his coffee and get's a buzz out of showing and telling his friends about it.

I also know another guy that grinds his own coffee beans and actually makes a great coffee. :ph34r:

Where's the follow up beerfingers? Did you run out of anger?

Back