Beerfest 2016 - Melbourne Brewers 26-27 Feb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
droid said:
could i express post to somewhere to receive tomoz?

ah entries closed 13th - i'm a bit light on anyway hehe
I believe they are open until 12pm this saturday

droid said:
could i express post to somewhere to receive tomoz?

ah entries closed 13th - i'm a bit light on anyway hehe
Get the entry in compmaster and express post before 2 to the brewers den, check postage times to make sure

wow that was easy, had to request new password, punch in entry info, printed off labels,

now just have to cpbf and send to:

The brewers Den
253 Dorsett Rd
Boronia, VIC, 3155

?

droid said:
wow that was easy, had to request new password, punch in entry info, printed off labels,

now just have to cpbf and send to:

The brewers Den
253 Dorsett Rd
Boronia, VIC, 3155

?
Sounds like the right place to me.

We'll get hold of it and enter it in on Saturday arvo when we do the rest, the owner of the shop is a club member and will bring it along. just write on the parcel "beerfest entry" and you should be right

Cheers

Siborg said:
Well mine is still in the fermenter, but it finished fermenting at the start of the week. Just conditioning it.

I'm sure it's both delicious and safe mate.

Was a slightly tongue in cheek referral to a number of posts all with the same 'quick, better get that shit bottled'' vibe.

It's the vibe of the thing, your honour.

If your referring to mine it was bottled 4 weeks ago.. but found it as a gusher,. hence withdrawing it!

I'm considering putting in two entries.

One that is primed to self destruct destroying all the competition except for my heavily armoured (and glad wrapped) entry.

MWAH HA HA HA

Hi all a reminder that entries need to be dropped into pickup locations by midday. There is absolutely no leeway on this as comp is next weekend.
Good luck with your entries.
Looking forward to a great weekend. Hope to see a lot of the hb community there over the weekend.
Cheers
Mudd

PS: one less pale to be judged as the keg blew out when cpbf my bottle.

Mudd and others,
My printer carked it just as I was printing labels this morning & by the time I got in to Officeworks and then G&G with my two bottles and kids in tow it was 12.30 and they'd already been picked up.Spewing!

Given the extenuating circumstances, is there any possible way of me getting them to you? I can express post or drop somewhere.

Apologies for even asking, I realise you've got a cut-off for a reason,but just thought I'd try my luck as they're bottled and paid for already. Cheers.

lobedogg said:
Mudd and others,
My printer carked it just as I was printing labels this morning & by the time I got in to Officeworks and then G&G with my two bottles and kids in tow it was 12.30 and they'd already been picked up.Spewing!

Given the extenuating circumstances, is there any possible way of me getting them to you? I can express post or drop somewhere.

Apologies for even asking, I realise you've got a cut-off for a reason,but just thought I'd try my luck as they're bottled and paid for already. Cheers.
See PM. Bottom line is we are collating beers today.
Cheers Mudd

SPEWING.... pulled my cherry flanders red sour lark barrel aged beer from specialty class out of fears it was a gusher... just openednit and it is perfectly fine FML.. but what a great beer !.. OMG this tastes good

spew!

607 19953796 091

Fri 19/02/16 13:24
Delivered at BORONIA VIC

Fri 19/02/16 06:24
With Australia Post for delivery today at WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC

Thu 18/02/16 12:57
Received by Australia Post at BAIRNSDALE VIC

feck thanks anyway, shit happens, someone will have an APA and a RIS in Boronia next week hehe

What were your entry numbers? We have a no show list,

that tracking says delivered right? The shop owner said the only Postal entry he got was fro south Australia..

Maybe he was high??

yep it says it was delivered 1.24pm Friday arvo

239 and 242

don't stress Jesse, i know you guys will be busy enough

threw in 4......

German pils... I think it's good. Nothing super special, but clean, clear and tasty.. (like a pils should be I guess)
Hefe... bit thin, slight sulfur... otherwise good
Barrel aged porter (entered in specialty (wood-aged) category)... this is a cracking drop tbh.
APA... obligatory entry, suspect slight diacetyl (I'm not good at detecting it as I get it confused with malt sometimes)... great hop character (late and dry hopped the absolute bejeezus out of this).

Wanted to enter a Berliner... but I bottled in champagne bottles and they already carbed (to 3.5 vols, not easy to re-bottle). Ah well, next time.

Thought about entering a fruit beer, didn't think it was good enough.

Looking forward to the feedback!

dannymars said:
threw in 4......

German pils... I think it's good. Nothing super special, but clean, clear and tasty.. (like a pils should be I guess)
Hefe... bit thin, slight sulfur... otherwise good
Barrel aged porter (entered in specialty (wood-aged) category)... this is a cracking drop tbh.
APA... obligatory entry, suspect slight diacetyl (I'm not good at detecting it as I get it confused with malt sometimes)... great hop character (late and dry hopped the absolute bejeezus out of this).

Wanted to enter a Berliner... but I bottled in champagne bottles and they already carbed (to 3.5 vols, not easy to re-bottle). Ah well, next time.

Thought about entering a fruit beer, didn't think it was good enough.

Looking forward to the feedback!
Speciality is one of the biggest cats over 2 flights, is your Porter actual barrel or chips? I've got a RIS in wood aged so looks like we're going head to head in there ;)

I managed a fruit RIS as well.. Tough category

Latest posts

Back