Melbourne Brewers Beerfest 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melbourne Brewers just checked the entries collected, apparently there are about 33 missing entries.
The missing entries need to be in by end of next weekend.
Please pm me or Yob if you have not done it.

The entries mentioned before are with me and the info has been passed onto the club.

many thanks for the beers dropped off.. in particular that evil as **** RIS.. mate, you know how to please a guy :lol:

seriously hope you entered that and win and if you have 20L spare, come and throw it in my barrel fro 3 months then take it out, that would be welcome in my #2 barrel any day of the week

Otherwise known as 'I'll look after it for you'.

That's how banks started....

manticle said:
Otherwise known as 'I'll look after it for you'.

That's how banks started....
ha.. I have space for 20l is all and not a brewday in sight, best to keep barrels as wet as you can.. and **** me its good.. as Im nearing the end of the glass Im slowing down so I can savor it longer... sort of RIS that makes you want to (n)om

This is the final call for the accommodation and meal booking for Beerfest.

If you have already booked and paid, please ignore this post.
If you are planning to stay over, and have not given me your name, please do it now as we will forward the accommodation booking to PGL today (17 Feb 2017).

Reminder that Beerfest is this weekend, being held at PGL campgrounds, Kyneton..

If you feel like a day trip Saturday to check it out, feel welcome, we'll be at it from early till late Saturday and a few flights tmoz night.

Bring on the good times :)

Will the results be published on here (or anywhere else) tonight?

Congrats to everyone who placed & everyone involved with the comp.

Would've loved to have been there with knobs-on, but have to fly to NZ very early tomorrow for work, so it was impossible for me.. :angry:

And the scoresheets have now been published...

Well done to everyone who entered, and particularly to those who placed.

And a big thanks to the Melbourne Brewers committee, all judges and stewards who helped make this a successful event. We've had a brilliant time out here and the night is young...

Cheers,

Andy

I think you need to re-do your maths regarding best club.

Big thank you to all the volunteers and organisers, one day when the kids are a bit older I swear I'll sign up to help out.

So... any idea what the prizes are??

Massive shout out to The Catering team, just amazing food, you guys put on a fantastic spread which blows away any other year Ive been involved, truly Superb.

Committee, my god, the effort they have all put in to make this happen is astonishing, all the finer details were not overlooked, a very big thanks to you guys for putting in the time and effort.

Judges, props guys, you all ran the tables so well, its amazing how smoothly it can run when you guys are on the ball.

Stewards, this type of event doesnt run without you/us holding it all together and a stewards role is greater than most people think, all the stewards did their roles extremely well, and it went off seamlessly, every bottle in order and the temperature served was pretty much spot on with only one table asking if it could be a tad warmer.

Contestants, well without all of you, there is no competition so thanks to all who entered and or came along.

A HUGE thank you to Andy for getting the results up so fast.. (Hope your watching Adelaide, its not that hard.)

RIS for example had 14 entries... Vicbrew last year only had 18 so a very popular cat. (specialty was as nutz as usual)

Latest posts

Back