Melbourne Brewers Beerfest 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i missed the drop off at grain and grape by about 10 mins and I now have two paid for entrys with barcodes taped to them sitting in my lounge room. Is there any way I can get these beers into the competition now?

Cheers

Luke

lmccrone said:
So i missed the drop off at grain and grape by about 10 mins and I now have two paid for entrys with barcodes taped to them sitting in my lounge room. Is there any way I can get these beers into the competition now?

Cheers

Luke
send me the entries and give me the bottle entry deets and I'll get them to the sorting day.

pm me for addie and we'll sort it out for you mate, youll be in there.

or just call me.. 0415727988

and yes I know Ive listed my number on a public forum but its the same number listed on a certain website as well

Yob said:
send me the entries and give me the bottle entry deets and I'll get them to the sorting day.

and yes I know Ive listed my number on a public forum but its the same number listed on a certain website as well

Thanks Yob.

Yob said:

Drop off was yesterday???

I thought entry cut off was yesterday??

I'm not organising that part Steve, generally session times are from about

Friday- 6-10pm
Saturday 9-1 and 2-6

Something in that order.

Yob said:
It was, just trying to help him get his registered entries in.
Ouch!!

Im in the same boat as Imccrone then. Ive now got several enttries all dressed up and no where to go.

Can I jump in on your offer of assistance?

timmi9191 said:
Ouch!!

Im in the same boat as Imccrone then. Ive now got several enttries all dressed up and no where to go.

Can you pm me your entry numbers and contact details.

timmi9191 said:
Ouch!!

would see unfair not to offer the same.

please PM me all entry details so I can let the club know that I will bring them to the collection sorting.

can you both give me the entry detail ASAP, bottle entry numbers will do, I need to get that info across stat.

Yob said:
I'm not organising that part Steve, generally session times are from about

Friday- 6-10pm
Saturday 9-1 and 2-6

Something in that order.
Session times will be as Yob posted. For those who are Judging or Stewarding, a preliminary roster will be sent out this week.

For those who have yet to sign up to Judge or Steward, send me a PM or fill in the form via the link in Post#33.

Yob, thanks for sorting out the late entries. Let me know if you need a hand.

Back