Beerfest 2011 - Presented By The Melbourne Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's everyone staying, the brewery accomadation is out, are you just pitching tents or somewhere else that can be got too ?

is there taxi's ?

cheers
Matt

Extremely unlikely to be taxi's out there mate... I'm just doing my usual trick and leaving it till the last minute (swag, tent or scout hall I think)

Extremely unlikely to be taxi's out there mate... I'm just doing my usual trick and leaving it till the last minute (swag, tent or scout hall I think)

the more normal people in the scouthall the better i think. lastyear was nassssty!

where's everyone staying, the brewery accomadation is out, are you just pitching tents or somewhere else that can be got too ?

is there taxi's ?

cheers
Matt
Tents,swags, the scout hall,or in some peoples case the garden bed :p

the more normal people in the scouthall the better i think. lastyear was nassssty!

I was told that plugs for the ears and nose are essential if staying in the scout hall?

If your playing the golf on Friday, Get a cart and a GPS on ya ball! Some big hills and big rough.

Quick stupid question:

All Categories: Brewers may enter a maximum of 2 entries.

means 2 entry maximum per category or 2 overall (I'm inclined to think the former).

i'll be doing the golf, fortunatly I don't hit far :)
If your playing the golf on Friday, Get a cart and a GPS on ya ball! Some big hills and big rough.

i'll be doing the golf, fortunatly I don't hit far :)

Shes a good course, well maintained w/ fast even greens. The downside is, its very hilly, the rough/trees are very dense. I had to near carry Arthur last year after the 18th, its a demanding course.

ps... book a cart, easier to carry the brews as well.

What's happening with the online entry form?

I just took a look at the beerfest website and it says 'weblink coming soon'...

so we all know to cane the hazy APA now cause its yours! :lol:

Oops now I've done it! :D

Two points off hmmm... might chance it or might try and get a fresh entry brewed in the limited time I have left. Have a stout cubed up now, so might give that a crack if it comes up ok.

Hopper.

will do, have we got times teed up or do we just rock on in ?

last year a few met at Grand Ridge after lunch, others whom wernt aware of this just rocked up and played.

I'm keen to enter (my first comp) but all my beer is in stubbies. Can I tape two stubbies together in lieu of a longneck and enter them?

I'm not too sure about that,you might want to pm Brendo to check,but i'd doubt it.To start with ,you might not be doing your entry justice,cos one stubbie mightn't be the same as the other,and judges generally need 500ml at least for the flight.Mixing 2 different stubbies might not be fair to yourself if one isn't up to par ;) Might well be wrong though,and i'm sure someone will correct me if i am :D

I'm keen to enter (my first comp) but all my beer is in stubbies. Can I tape two stubbies together in lieu of a longneck and enter them?

Hi Aaron

This is not a problem - just make sure that they are kept together and probably a good idea to have an entry form attached to both - just mark them as bottle 1 of 2, bottle 2 of 2 to avoid confusion.

Good luck!!

Hi Aaron

This is not a problem - just make sure that they are kept together and probably a good idea to have an entry form attached to both - just mark them as bottle 1 of 2, bottle 2 of 2 to avoid confusion.

Good luck!!

Great! Thanks Brendo.
Watch out all you Doppelbockers!

Guys,

Online entry is now available and deadline for entries has been extended for another week until 12pm Saturday 12th of Feburary 2011.

More details are available in the new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back