Beerbelly Moves............

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
Just a quick note to let all the local AHB'ers and anyone else passing through..........

"Circumstances" have seen the business shift into commercial premises over this past weekend, I can now be found at 3/88 Exeter Terrace, Dudley Park in Adelaide.
I haven't settled on business hours at present, but with the amount of work I have on backlog at present I can probably be found there from 9am to 9pm 7 days for the forseeable future.
I would also like to thank the customers who have been waiting patiently for their orders (you know who you are), there have been some unusually long delays lately due to my being ill and the circumstances that led to the move. Those delays have now been dealt with, and orders that have been waiting will be dispatched over the next few days.

I will be having a brewday BBQ at the new premises in a couple of weeks to 'christen it' once I have caught up with the backlog, all are welcome :)

cheers
Wayne

That's just awesome.

That's halfway between your joint and mine! I'll have to visit twice as often then.

I'm hiding my bank cards though!

:lol:....did I mention that I will soon have EFTPOS facilities Adam?.............

Hello Wayne,

Good luck in the new premises. Your gear is certainly good quality and worth the money.

Regards

Graeme

We used to call it Deadly Park when we rode past it on the Gawler train.

Rite next where my brother works. He works in the panel shop next to the mechanics. Nice work will have to pop in on the way home from work

9.00 to 9.00 - bit after the event but I have not been here for a while

time to get the managers shirt out?

Well done Wayne - big move

good luck with it

Geoff

Cheers Geoff, it's been a fun little move. In fact I had to move again within the same yard to a larger shed a couple of weeks ago, which threw everything into turmoil again - but more area to work in and I'm getting it all back on track now. Things are starting to get reasonably busy, with a fairly big expansion in specialty malt stock coming next week and the possibility of employing someone full time out the front in the near future.....all a learning curve for me and pretty cool coming from something that was initially sort of an excuse to build myself a brewery and be able to 'work' from home and be a big part of raising my young fella.... :ph34r: B)
For anyone who has been to the yard already, I am now in Shed B instead of shed 3, which is about 20 metres further into the yard, basically come in the driveway and keep going straight ahead. There's some signage on the door, it's not huge but it will be replaced in the next couple of weeks with something un-missable :D
For family reasons my lovely wife has also put her 2 cents worth in and insisted on a stop to the 7 days a week caper, and I am now open from Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 6pm & Saturday 10 am to 4pm. I usually hang around a bit later in the weekday evenings to get jobs finished so if anyone finishes work a little later and needs to collect stuff, just ring to make sure I'll be there.

cheers
Wayne

I must admit it is great to see Wayne going from stregth to strength and it is also good to have a good source for specialty grains. The only thing that has to be done is to move that bloody bright yellow post in the middle of the carpark ;) It has been at the wrong end of a few carpark dust ups.

BYB

polesign2.JPG

polesign.JPG

IMG003.JPG

oops, looks like that'll make the trip to get beer supplies very expensive.

I'm sure Wayne can fashion you a perforated stainless "false window" :)

I must admit it is great to see Wayne going from stregth to strength and it is also good to have a good source for specialty grains. The only thing that has to be done is to move that bloody bright yellow post in the middle of the carpark ;) It has been at the wrong end of a few carpark dust ups.

BYB

Thanks for the good discount Wayne, it made this car park dust-up not hurt so much :eek: . It turned out a very expensive day for me :( I suppose that was the Karma for taking a sick day off work :huh:
Moculta Masher.

wayne still waiting to see the photo's of you with the new beer belly delivery vehicle with a 25 kg bag of grain
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: yes.....well........that will probably be over the vehicle's maximum load weight :lol: might have to try and set a record with that at the next brewday........

Or was it purchased through the company as the new variable speed drive for your mill??

haha, we're talking about 2 different vehicles I think....:) Jager's talking about the big rusty red one, Rusty's talking about the little blue 2 wheeled version :)....come to think of it, maybe I COULD drive a mill with that.....hmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back