Beer Quiz, 10 Questions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No surprise to me I only got six. Guessed a couple too, but have AHB to thank for a couple of correct answers.

I got the Guinness one right but reading Doc's post their answer is wrong. I obviously don't spend enough time on here, although I'm sure SWMBO would disagree.

Someone care to explain that answer to me??

Cheers,

microbe

9/10 - didnt get the Brahma and hey VB used to be 4.9% I was going to say 4.8% and I was going to say Guiness is an ale which it is (it is also a stout) but I will happily take the 9 out of 10 coz it makes me feel smart! :D

9/10 - didnt get the Brahma and hey VB used to be 4.9% I was going to say 4.8% and I was going to say Guiness is an ale which it is (it is also a stout) but I will happily take the 9 out of 10 coz it makes me feel smart! :D

That is THE funniest signature I`ve ever seen on here. :icon_cheers:

i cant access the test it says may no longer be available so assuming im as shit as i think i am i'll say i got around 4/10

No surprise to me I only got six. Guessed a couple too, but have AHB to thank for a couple of correct answers.

I got the Guinness one right but reading Doc's post their answer is wrong. I obviously don't spend enough time on here, although I'm sure SWMBO would disagree.

Someone care to explain that answer to me??

Cheers,

microbe

There are basically two types of beer - ales and lagers. Guinness is an ale, it's style is stout. So yes, Stout is technically correct, however Ale is also definitely correct.

Brendo

cool, got more than i thought i would, 6/10. But taking into account the VB question i actually got 7 :beerbang:

There are basically two types of beer - ales and lagers. Guinness is an ale, it's style is stout. So yes, Stout is technically correct, however Ale is also definitely correct.

Brendo
Thanks brendo,

I got it from Merc's post too, and deep down I knew, but it must say something about the way I think :huh: that I knew what the editor was meaning.

Cheers,

microbe :)

8/10 Due to questions I thought would be trick questions because it was so obvious. But that is still 80% and that deserves another beer :p

:icon_vomit:
ralph noobs the site doesn't even work in firefox lol,
question about VB alc % is out of date, forced to drink that with my grandpa.
though(hides) we shouldn't all really know / care what % VB is hey.

hehe
Kinda fun thanks
^_^

Thanks brendo,

I got it from Merc's post too, and deep down I knew, but it must say something about the way I think :huh: that I knew what the editor was meaning.

Cheers,

microbe :)
How can something that is so thick that you can eat it with a spoon, and is so nourishing that you don't need food to go with it, be an ale?
Bob

I got 10 answers correct Ralph only got 8.5 :p Have another beer Ralph and read AHB you might learn something :eek:

I still don't know wtf Emu beer is. Third google hit using 'emu beer wa' results a nasty recall notice.

ewwwww emu
vomit-smiley-17155.gif
. What's the story about this beer for those who have tried it?

Cheers,
reVox

It's referring to Emu Bitter (Lion Nathan). Absolute rubbish!

9/10 - who'd have thunk Brahma would be Brazilian!

Guessed the VB question like many of us here. And Doc... of course it's a bloody stout! Let's not over think these things - it is a Ralph quiz after all - . ;)

S.

I thought that VB dropped from 4.9% to 4.8% a few months ago (maybe longer) because it saved them some crazy amount of money...

Maybe it was actually 5.0% to 4.9%. OHHHHHH WELL.....

Back to learning about electrical circuits for me...

i think your right sponge , i was certain when i picked 4.8 all my mates drink the stuff ...

i got 8/10 but i think theyre wrong on the VB got the brahma wrong..

Latest posts

Back