Beer Quiz, 10 Questions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only got 8/10. Apparently I don't know how strong VB is, or where Brahma beer is produced. B)

BTW, only appears to work in an IE Tab with Firefox.

I got 9/10, I didn't know what VB's ABV was :rolleyes:

That quiz would have stumped some lesser beer mortals, how many VB drinkers know what a kolsch is?

Wow,

10/10!

I feel ashamed i know VB's ABV and Coors light is not a low strength beer :(

So much for it being 'ultimate' beer quiz

Kinda ashamed and not ashamed to say that I got a 10/10 score

Almost 10/10.

What type of beer is Guinness?
Correct answer : Stout
Your answer : Ale

I wanted to answer Stout, but come on (choices were Ale, Lager and Stout). Again like many exams, answer for what they want you to answer, not necessarily what the correct answer is :p

Doc

8/10

The Guinness one got me as well, but I am proud to say I have no idea what the strenght of VB is!

DK

9/10

Missed the VB one as well

Guessed the Vietnam beer correct by luck only

Batz

9 dam it. Never heard of a beer with a name like a type of cow, Brahma just had to come from India didnt it?

m

7 / 10, with a few lucky/educated guesses...

If its an ultimate beer quiz, there should be something in there about hops, AG, etc..., instead of just questions on commercial beers...

7/10. is coors a light strength beer? - where the option for 'no buts its a crap beer'

missed out brahma (yes thats in india stupid brazil), and vietnam. both places im not worried about nnot knowing about their beer., im sure it tastes like dishwater.

I thought that VB dropped from 4.9% to 4.8% a few months ago (maybe longer) because it saved them some crazy amount of money...

Maybe it was actually 5.0% to 4.9%. OHHHHHH WELL.....

Back to learning about electrical circuits for me...

fun quiz. cheers on the ie headsup, stu.

9/10
EDIT: VB question is stuffed. see next response.

missed Emu.. nfi.

reVox

alright fellas, this is a spoiler - i've used the spoiler feature on AHB and it's not intuitive or effective imo.

wrong.gif

4.9% WRONG!

vb.gif

website

VB dumped out .01% alcohol ABV around 6 months ago. Caused a stink in the local media, which quickly went away.
So, sorry if you've read this before taking the quiz but question 4 is stuffed anyway.

reVox

VB dumped out .01% alcohol ABV around 6 months ago. Caused a stink in the local media, which quickly went away.

Ahhh... I thought I was going crazy for a second

All my mates drink VB so if I had money I would've almost been willing to put money on it being 4.8%

I can sleep well tonight

Sponge

alright fellas, this is a spoiler - i've used the spoiler feature on AHB and it's not intuitive or effective imo.

wrong.gif

4.9% WRONG!

vb.gif

website

So, sorry if you've read this before taking the quiz but question 4 is stuffed anyway.

reVox

That means I got 9/10 as well. I was surprised to be wrong with 4.8. Stupid out of date internet quizzes.

9 dam it. Never heard of a beer with a name like a type of cow, Brahma just had to come from India didnt it?

m
I thought that was 2nd easiest, the Bra..... gave it away.
Didn`t do me much good tho-5/10 :D

Back