Beer Lines Gas Lines Everywhere

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i reckon if your too worried, just change everything to pushfits, whack a few elbows in there and you'll be sweet - they allow the line to swivel which i would imagine helps things a lot.

Reviving this thread to show my solution to "spaghetti galore".
I ran hot steam through lines to make them soft, wind them over a broom handle then dip the whole thing in cold water.
The lines keep the new shape and can be stretched to full length without loosing it.

014.JPG

015.JPG

I ran hot steam through lines to make them soft, wind them over a broom handle then dip the whole thing in cold water.
The lines keep the new shape and can be stretched to full length without loosing it.

Wow it's like the 1970s guitar leads.

Neat looking coil.

I notice with the beer line tube if you get it rather hot (like in boiling water) it changes - it gets milky in colour and less flexible, more likely to not grip to barbs as well. I still reckon stretched tubes are the go for this.

Neat looking coil.

I notice with the beer line tube if you get it rather hot (like in boiling water) it changes - it gets milky in colour and less flexible, more likely to not grip to barbs as well. I still reckon stretched tubes are the go for this.

I don't seem to have this problem when I heat the ends up in boiling water to stretch them over the barbs. Maybe it is the type of lines that are being used.... don't know.

So cool.

Almost looks like your could use it for a jockey box ;)

Latest posts

Back