Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The labels are great when you are provding a few beers to colleagues.
Makes you like nice and professional.

Beers,
Doc

MashPaddlePorterBottles_008__Large_.jpg

so looks like I might enter a few of my creations that I have done for others will that be ok stu

Just a quick reminder that ANAWBS - the Australian National Wine and Beer Show - incorporates a free to enter label competition. Entries close 29 September, and full details can be found on the ANAWBS website

Two things to keep in mind.

1) This is very much an amateur comp. In the spirit of the competion, labels entered should be your own creations. Wonderful as they are, works commissioned from, and produced by, Franko (or other third parties) would not meet the spirit of the competition.

2) Entry to the label competition is free. However, the label competition was established as an add on to the Wine and Beer competitions. Anyone registering and entering the beer or wine comp has free entry to the label comp. If you are solely entering the label competition, you are still expected to pay the general competition registration fee of $5.

Even with these disclaimers, there are clearly heaps of brilliant amateur labels out there. We would love to see some of them at ANAWBS.

WeeStu
how many labels are allowed to be submitted and does the $5 registration fee cover a few entries
Franko

Go for broke Franko. They'll all get first place.

Hoges.

OK, I don't want to come across as evil stu, a killjoy, or the mcgrinch who stole the label competiton :ph34r:

The label competition was introduced as a free add on, and as a bit of fun for people to enjoy.

Gives us a nice visual presentation on awards day too :D

Bottom line is there is a label comp, and there are general conditions of entry. If you think your label fits, go ahead, have some fun and put it in.

Let a thousand laser printers flow.

awrabest, stu

You can't go past a genuine Franko. Wish I knew how to cut & paste it. Oh well click on the NDBrewing thing in the signature below!
Cheers
Gerard

Ok Guys,
heres what I will be entering into the ANAWBS Label Competition
The Lucky six are

Homebrewworld.com - "The FarKurnell Brewery" Cooks Revenge Rebellion Porter Label

Batz - "Batz Brewery" Pilsener Label

Screwtop - "Inspectors Pocket Brewery" JSV Tribute Porter Label

Trev - "Shire Brewing Co" Pale Ale Label

Big D - "BullsBrook Craft Brewing" Schwartzbier Label

MALE- "Macarthur Ale and Lager Enthusiasts" Fishers Ghost Pale Ale Label

Guys if there's any objections let me know.

Here's to the competition!
Cheers and Beers
Franko

LabelCompEntries.jpg

Ok Guys,
heres what I will be entering into the ANAWBS Label Competition
The Lucky six are

Homebrewworld.com - "The FarKurnell Brewery" Cooks Revenge Rebellion Porter Label

Batz - "Batz Brewery" Pilsener Label

Screwtop - "Inspectors Pocket Brewery" JSV Tribute Porter Label

Trev - "Shire Brewing Co" Pale Ale Label

Big D - "BullsBrook Craft Brewing" Schwartzbier Label

MALE- "Macarthur Ale and Lager Enthusiasts" Fishers Ghost Pale Ale Label

Guys if there's any objections let me know.

Here's to the competition!
Cheers and Beers
Franko

Now that's going on my bar room wall !!!
Your a wizz Franko

Batz

Would have like to have seen Doctors Orders on there, but I respect your choice.

Doc

I'll like to see them all together,that would make a nice print out for the bar room :beerbang:

Franko? :p

Batz

Franko they are all amazing mate well done, must have been very hard to cut it down to that six with so many brilliant lables that had to be left out .

Cheers
AW

P.S (cant wait to see mine <_< :D :ph34r: )

Franko they are all amazing mate well done, must have been very hard to cut it down to that six with so many brilliant lables that had to be left out .

Cheers
AW

P.S (cant wait to see mine <_< :D :ph34r: )

Youre not wrong it was a very difficult decision

Man, I jsut read through the entire 27 pages of this thread and looked at all the labels..they are all bloody fantastic

Franko, your skills are mad |337. I am very, very impressed by your labels....im an artist, but Im a terrible graphic designer... if you ever feel like adding another unworthy pleeb to your list of label makings.......

Okay, was that enough sucking up? I can do more!!! hahahahaha

Oh, and if you dont win that comp, or at least get something, I would be hugely, hugely surprised.

I have mucked around with the labels on the brewtopia website. See the result below!

No probs from me Franko.Batz a top idea and to further it i reckon a poster of the labels thus far would be excellant for a bar.

Cheers
Big D

No probs from me Franko.Batz a top idea and to further it i reckon a poster of the labels thus far would be excellant for a bar.

Cheers
Big D

What about it Franko?
You could have them printed...and I'll take one! :super:

Batz

I will definetely take one or more if it goes ahead.Framed and hung in the bar or stuck on ya fridge its sure to be a winner.

Cheers
Big D

Back