Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some improvements....welll me thinks!

HLB_ROUND_LOGO5.jpg

Bloody Nice work again Franko.
Oh......i like the Orange colour.
But that means jack !

:beerbang:

50k, 27k & 52k Respectively, is that acceptable?

Rob.

I was just hoping you'd have a higher resolution version for printing, because the compressed one looks... well... compressed.

I was just hoping you'd have a higher resolution version for printing, because the compressed one looks... well... compressed.

Heya,

the original is 300dpi so hopefully thats good enough.

Rob.

Franko's artwork is being plastered on all my gear :p

Doc

DoctorsOrdersBranding_004__Large_.jpg

I spent the day in front of the computer yesterday and put together a bit of Brewery Logo for the BEE & THISTLE.

I will probably use parts of it within my labels etc. once i start working on them.

Something different i supose. :)

Sqyre... ;)
LOGO_1200x800.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, is there a thread similar to this that deals with beer and brewery names? I need ideas as I am still in the process of coming up with a name before I even start on a logo. With a German/Dutch last name like Keysers, I should be able to come up with something! But then again, I guess it doesn't have my name associated with it. Plenty of the great names and logos here are the really obscure ones!

Excellent Wazza,,,,what about a full nelson as in the wrestling hold

Rook

That would mean old Horatio would require the other half of his arm back. :D

Warren -

Well, i have finally got a logo/Label.....

I wont name the person who done it for me incase he doesn't want to be known....NO its not Franko

Thanks to that person :)

Rook

Onya Rook, I was going to call mine the Whinging Wife Brewery but - predicatably - she complained. :)

Nice logo Rook, I like it. I'm tipping it fits most peoples situations. Just change the name coming out of the mouth!

:lol: :lol: Legacy of being a Cats supporter. You'd rather brew than go to the footy. :p

Edit: Very insulting to the missus. I'd shoot the person who did it.

Warren -

I really should look at giving the old porker a make-over. <_<

Back