Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I registered this as a trademark a few months back in Kiwi land .. label is still a work in progress..

Printed it out in black and white on plain paper and stuck on some bottles (used Monteith) with 5 minute Araldite.

. WP_20170724_10_04_36_Pro (1).jpg WP_20170724_11_45_03_Pro (2).jpgWP_20170724_11_45_07_Pro.jpg

Sorry, I'm very late to this thread but I'm just wondering how/where you guys getting your labels printed? I'd like to get some done (I can do basic design work) but don't know where to get them printed (or what on to)...

We’ll it’s been a number of Years but popping in to see what’s new

I just had a Dymo label printer lying around, so I've started putting brew/bottling dates, og and fg, yeast type stuff like that, but looking at some of these, I really have to step up my game.

I haven't used labels for years now but used to print them on a colour laser printer and they held up pretty well to moisture and didn't run like an inkjet. Can fit several on an A4 page.
Used the clear liquid 'gum' type glue from the supermarket with a dab in each corner to stick them on. Easy to remove and rub off clean with your finger when done.

Latest posts

Back