Beer Heist

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seemax

Reaction score
Spending the weekend in Shanghai ... the supermarket near my hotel is catering for expats and the like and has a good range of imported beers.

Here's what I've picked up for tonight, all for the measly sum of $15.

Tried the Rochefort 6 last night ...very smooth indeed ... looking forward to #10.

beer.jpg

I've still got tomorrow night for another round of tastings... then it's back to Tsing Tao :blink:

Spending the weekend in Shanghai ... the supermarket near my hotel is catering for expats and the like and has a good range of imported beers.

Tried the Rochefort 6 last night ...very smooth indeed ... looking forward to #10.

View attachment 52463

I've still got tomorrow night for another round of tastings... then it's back to Tsing Tao :blink:

Thats awesome (as long they are not knock-offs!). But those beers are too particular to be knock offs! Enjoy

Hey mate. Im in Shanghai at the moment for work. Found this place by accident today http://www.boxingcatbrewery.com/ good, cheap beer.

If your keen for some company over a beer or two give me a shout. Im at Changfeng park

bit bloody cold hey...?

Latest posts

Back