Beer Drinkin Music

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you want new aussie stuff go for Grinspoon been around for a while but you can drink to it.

One must not make idols of oneself, where did i hear that b4, Neil Young?

One must not make idols of oneself, where did i hear that b4, Neil Young?

Yeh that is very true. But still, one day when i will brew the best beer in the world, i will pay for a statue of myself for the city of perth. I'm planning on one showing me barfing in the toilets or one accidently spliting my head open against the brew kettle. "gwozniwk, died doing what he loved". What do u think?

The ultimate sacrifice, to die for your art.

RIP
Bonn

Edited; not to mention the Original Sin.

The ultimate sacrifice, to die for your art.

RIP
Bonn

It has happened. I read stories of guys passing out from the CO2 in the opened fermenters. What a way to go. Drowned in beer.

I just saw Dirty Three at the Enmore Theatre tonight.
Spectacular!
Wow, those lads must be kicking on now a days....? Think I recall seeing them warm up for Fugazi or maybe Mark of Cain..... Dunno... But it was near 2 decades ago

Took my Irish SWMBO and her daughter out to see The Wolfe Tones.
They are an Irish folk band that do a lot of republican/free Ireland stuff and are bigger than U2 over there.
As a Republican I can appreciate where they come from.
Cheers
Nige

There's a lot of Irish blood in Tasmania, our convict heritage is responsible for that.
Tasmania for a republic I reckon. I'm not proud of the commonwealth but remember the ANZACS.

Wow, those lads must be kicking on now a days....? Think I recall seeing them warm up for Fugazi or maybe Mark of Cain..... Dunno... But it was near 2 decades ago

Yeah, they were joking about their age and how long it had been.

I have been waiting to see them since '98 or so, so I was stoked, even if it was 45 deg C in the Enmore.

The Red Shore, I Killed the Prom Queen, Cog, Butterfly Effect, Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, Allegiance (RIP), Epidemic... Over. Few good Aussie bands.

Unfortunately all I can hear at the moment is the shrieking grunting tennis bitches <_< Still, SWMBO loves her tennis. Might head for the beach B)

Put a bit of Chad Morgan on for her Bribie, that should get her in the mood.

The Red Shore, I Killed the Prom Queen, Cog, Butterfly Effect, Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, Allegiance (RIP), Epidemic... Over. Few good Aussie bands.
Hard to go past these 4 bands in particular.
Good to hear some Karnivool in the J's top 100.

Getting pissed:

Aus Crawl (a MUST)
Acca
Angels

Once you are pissed and mellow:

The 12th Man Again followed by Still the 12th Man.

Latest posts

Back