Beer Drinkin Music

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza_devil

Reaction score
G'devin' Brewers,
It's still Australia Day, anyone still istening to music and havin a brew?
I hope it's Australian music and if it is what is it?

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
JJJ #1 song for 2009

Drew

Yah not aussie but I think they may be English? A relative all the same. It is a song that means a bit to my sister and me.

Drew

yea pretty sure they are english. But it feels like being an aussie listening to the Hottest 100. What did you think of the countdown this year.

Pachelbels Canon in D Major Variation #3 Brian Eno

Mate I'm polish and after living here for 20 years i still got a thick, heavy accent which gets worse the more i drink but i'm about as aussie as they come.
Listening to Pink Floyd right now. Great music for beer and a game of darts.

That dood is a genius.
He's livin here now?

Edited;
Eno I think is a genius and Floyd very English and leaves me needing more than beer.

the fat lady of limburg looked at the samples that we sent and furrowed her brw you would never believe that she'd tasted royalty and such if you saw her now,her sense of taste is such that she will distinguish with her tongue the sublties a spectrograph would miss, and announce her decision without revision whilst demanding her reward a jelly fish kiss

the fat lady of limburg looked at the samples that we sent and furrowed her brw you would never believe that she'd tasted royalty and such if you saw her now,her sense of taste is such that she will distinguish with her tongue the sublties a spectrograph would miss, and announce her decision without revision whilst demanding her reward a jelly fish kiss

OK keep me in suspense, who is it?

Ok fine, i've moved onto Nick Cave to make this a more aussie afair.

brian eno...taking tiger mountain by srategy, 1974 ish

Well for those of us who aint got a choice,
our ancestors did it too us,
or was it the English,
I'm gonna put on Archie Roach.
And John Williams shits me.

Back