Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recieved my order. Cheers mate.

1423726185126.jpg

Hey Nick man... do you ever sleep?

I ordered overnight... and got an email before 9 saying it was ready to ship.... :huh:

Hi Nick, I sent you a message from the website but it might not have reached you, or I'm just impatient :)

I'm after a couple of vials of WLP833 and the website only has 1 in stock. When do you think you'll have more?

Hey nick. I notice you have caraaroma listed as 200L butb other retailers have it at 130-170L. Just wondering why the difference? Different seasons?

schoey said:
Hi Nick, I sent you a message from the website but it might not have reached you, or I'm just impatient :)

I'm after a couple of vials of WLP833 and the website only has 1 in stock. When do you think you'll have more?
Schoey - we just got a big yeast order in (and no additional 833) - so it'll be a few weeks until we re-order.

I do have German Lager 830 and the current Platinum strain German Lager X available in multiple vials.

IsonAd said:
Hey nick. I notice you have caraaroma listed as 200L butb other retailers have it at 130-170L. Just wondering why the difference? Different seasons?
Hi mate, we put the values from the certificate of analysis we get when the grains are delivered. The batch we have in stock is 400EBC/203L So you know for sure!

Nick R said:
we put the values from the certificate of analysis we get when the grains are delivered. The batch we have in stock is 400EBC/203L So you know for sure!
That's pretty freakin' awesome. Kudos for always going the extra mile Nick.

Nick,
You mentioned you were getting in a product like the White Labs Clarity Ferm. Any more news?
Use it for all my brews to make them "wife safe". Does a good enough job on gluten for her!
I'd like to be able to buy 10 or so to have on hand!
Cheers
Mike

Add me to the Barleyman fan club.

First order took a while to arrive - too long for the polystyrene packing and ice gel pack to hold out. Not Barleyman's fault at all - just a dodgy local courier. They express posted a replacement liquid yeast :blink: :D :beerbang:

Finally have oak-smoked wheat malt for John Palmer's Elevenses Ale. Thanks guys!

You're more than welcome Matt! We can't have you trying to make awesome beer with substandard goods :) Enjoy!

Hi there,

I'm happy to say the next batch of Yeast Bay yeast is available for PREORDER from the Barleyman.com.au website now.

Enjoy!

We are doing the preorder now, for an order just after easter weekend.

Speaking of which, we are closed Good Friday and Easter Monday, but open for business as usual on the Saturday.

If you put it through before midnight Monday, you're guaranteed to get what you want. We will be ordering more yeasts than the pre-order, but to ensure nobody misses out on any particular strains they want to try, we've gone the pre-order route.

Hi all

We have restocked a wide range of White Labs Yeasts, and added White Labs Clarity Ferm to the stable.

Our Yeast Bay order is shipping at the end of this month, and we'll have them out the door as soon as we receive them.

Happy brewing!

Hi Nick, I tried to order a couple sacks of base malt today (TFMO & Vienna) but no luck. Will you be getting these back in stock? I hope your business is going well.

Latest posts

Back