Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Liam - we don't mess around!

You'll have it tomorrow, so be sure to go by the locker in the arvo :)

Hey Nick,
Excuse me if its already been mentioned in the last 4 pages or another thread. Are you doing CO2 in the shop yet? Swap n go or refill?
Cheers,
mckenry

No immediate plans mckenry - but when we do it will be refills.

Nick R said:
No immediate plans mckenry - but when we do it will be refills.
Lets make it immediate and you have one customer already :D
I have 3 bottles by the way.....

Nick R said:
Thanks Liam - we don't mess around!

You'll have it tomorrow, so be sure to go by the locker in the arvo :)
:( power was out all day in the area so it didn't get delivered :( :(

Hi Liam

You've got a replacement in the mail today with a post-bag. Shoot the old one back to me and I'll nurse them yeasties to health with a stirplate :)

you're a legend. I've started a dispute with Auspost - they made it all the way to my local post office yesterday morning according to the tracker, but seem to have been lost between the post office and the parcel box which is 50m away. I went to the office and got them to check out the back, no dice, made a few calls to the help line which wasn't much help. Will see what happens, cheers!

Just a notice we're unfortunately closed tomorrow 5/12 to attend a family funeral. We'll be open again on Saturday from 10am.

Just wanted to relay how high Barleyman sets the bar. He knew I wanted to brew this weekend, but, through no fault of his own, his yeasties got held up in customs and didn't make it in time for a Friday delivery. So what does he do? He delivers my order himself to my door Saturday morning! Wow! All I can say is, give this guy your business. If he can't make it with his bulk-buy like prices and amazing service and turn around, then all of us in the Sydney area will be the worse for it.

Thanks again Barleyman. You the man!

matto

Thanks for the kind words Matto! I know how frustrating it is when your ingredients don't show in time for a brew, it's one of the reasons why I started Barleyman! Glad you like it, and enjoy your brew day.

In other news, it's only a few sleeps until Santa visits, so we're adjusting our hours for the silly season:

We'll be open as normal until Christmas eve, closing 12 noon for the Christmas break.
We will open again Saturday 27th December from 10am - 2pm, then close until Saturday 3rd January (10-2pm) after which we're back open for business for the new year!

I started brewing at a good time not that long after Barleyman opened, and quickly found Nick has the one stop shop. What a great business and Nick's a top bloke! Made 5 or 6 orders now, every time he's happy for me to pick his brains.

We've restocked a a few popular items that have been running low or sold out. Loads of hops refreshed and heaps of fresh-off-the-plane White Labs yeast in stock.

I've also got the Oxy kits back in stock, just in time for Christmas.

A quick reminder, we're open Mon-Weds next week from 8-12, then open again the Saturday after Christmas, then closed again the week after. If you're planning on brewing before New Years and don't have your ingredients, be sure to get your order in quick!

Just checked out your website. Will be making an order shortly. Looks great!..

Added three items, now trying to add a sack of grain.... Refuses to show up..

Try again leighaus - and if the problem persists, take a bex and call me :)

Hey Nick R,

Just a question mate ...
Looking for some pale rye malt ... to go in a Pale Ale ... not much (only about a couple of hundred grams).
I have a few items in my shopping cart already - just wanting to add to it.
Anything available at Barleyman ???

chubby

Sure is. Plenty in stock CTM! You should be able to add it to your order by weight.

I may have missed it, but any eta on TYB Vermont Ale yeast? Is it coming back?

Latest posts

Back