Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added some 250g lots of hops to the website:

Fuggles
Willamette
Target
Challenger
Kent Goldings
Summit (which smells amazing, loads of passionfruit and guava)

For those waiting on yeasts, the order shipped from the US overnight, so expecting it tomorrow or the day after!

Just got my first delivery with Barleyman. Couldn't turn down the free postage midweek madness.

I can now say it's almost frustrating how much good service there is amongst the site sponsors. Barleyman was no exception. Well packaged (particularly the yeast) and I'm a fan of the health food pill bottles for the hops. He even noted that I was in fact The Wiggman, famous in my own circles. Now he is one of the select few who knows why I am in fact The Wiggman.

For the benefit of others - what's the EBC on the Bairds MO, black and dark crystal? Is this info available somewhere easily?***

Expect future orders.

***ED: It's down the bottom of the page of each malt description, hurr durr.

Thanks Wiggman! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me Mr Wayne.

Oops!

A quick note to say 100g Amarillo is back in stock!

Was held up overnight by AQIS - will be here real soon!

Yeast has arrived and was whipped in to the cool room, still nice and cold from it's long trip. Those White Labs folks know how to pack yeast!

I'm updating stock on the website now - so if you don't see your favourite in stock immediately, give me a few minutes to get through them all.

Hi BM,

I was wondering about ordering some yeast for upcoming batches, when we order them do you deliver them with icepacks?

Dan

Pratty1 said:
Hi BM,

I was wondering about ordering some yeast for upcoming batches, when we order them do you deliver them with icepacks?

Dan
Not only do you get ice packs, you get a styrofoam container, a call from Nick to let you know it's on the way, and a suggestion to leave out an esky if it's hot weather. Or a call to say he's shipping Tuesday cos it's the long weekend and the yeast came in today. Top bloke

Thanks Blind Dog - love your work.

Yes Pratty1, we ship all liquid yeast with cold packs in styrofoam box, like this:

yeastpackaging.jpg

Hi Nick,
I would just like to say thank you for your time today explaining all the different grains. I was much appreciated as I have just started all grain brewing. I'll put that grain order in when I have the recipe.
Cheers
Graham

You are more than welcome Graham - it'a always great to see another brewer being added to the fold!

Hey mr barley man sir,

Do ya have the dimensions of the plastic 30 litre fermenter?

And is it 30 litres volume, or able to ferment 30litres?

How many kittens can you fit in the airlock?

I'll check for you in the morning Topher :) it's 30L volume, I can tell you that much now.

As for the airlock, we stock the senior style, so only a couple, or you can't get the little lid on

Another very quick order: Sunday with an update from Nick on Sunday, Mon morning and then before you know it there is a box on my desk Monday after lunch...

Thanks again!

Hey nick do you have any Christmas trading hours? Dont want to get caught out with no ingredients over the break like i did last year!

Hey huez! At this stage, we'll be closed for the public holidays, but otherwise open as normal.

In other news, we have Brew Buckets back in stock! Stock is limited, so get in quick :)

put a little order in this morning and less than 3 hours later got a notification from Aus Post that it's in their hands, pretty stoked with the turnaround Nick!

Latest posts

Back