Bargain Of The Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tateg said:
So has anyone that got 4 packs had any luck calling there head office ?
Just about to call and see what answer I get from them.
Read my post, about 10 posts back.

Yeah. Bit shitty. Will see if the escalation does me any good. Either way, great beer at a great price.

It seems like everyone that has had success has done it at a store rather than dealing with head office. And been willing to travel to pick up the extras.

tateg said:
Just off the phone now and dans are now saying that they cannot honor the price for a six pack, they say there is no stock anyway
They will refund if I want to return though.
Tell them you'll return 2/3rds of the order for a full refund as they only supplied 2/3rds of the order initially. Baffle them with BS!!!

Great win for beer drinkers. Even better movie script.

I smell an Oscar !

I think Steven Segal should play my part...or Burt Reynolds...can't decide.

And it'd have a happy ending. Everyone loves happy endings!

Trying to tell me no more stock nationally and they wont be getting any more in.... ive asked them to ring every store to check if they have stock to fill my order. Head office are obviously trying to stem the bleeding

I noticed on the Dan's site yesterday, they no longer have a price next to the Punk IPA, and I assume that indicates lack of stock.

Not happy that you guys looted all the Punk IPA in the nation, and now Dan's is being spiteful by denying any more stock to this country.
Moody b!tches.

Dan's management have more likely than not read this thread, so I'm sure they feel for you DJ.

Settled for 22 cans from a local store rather than an extra trip just for 2 cans. Will be happy once in my possession ;-)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Trying to tell me no more stock nationally and they wont be getting any more in.... ive asked them to ring every store to check if they have stock to fill my order. Head office are obviously trying to stem the bleeding
BS ! The girl on the phone yesterday listed about 8 stores which had stocks that I could move my order to...and that was just E Melb.

Yeah but last night I think head office removed all stock and pricing of it from website, so the head office sales can't see stock levels at each store. They had to ring each store to physically get stock level, we'll at least that's what they told me. I CBF spending anymore time on phone so gonna grab the 22 cans and enjoy me finally :) am keen to hear how those who received 16 will go though.

Hope you all gave it 5/5 as value for money in your reviews on the Dan site.

Collected 4x4 packs tonight as that is all the store had left. They threw in a 6-pack of Tower 10 IPA as a bonus given the circumstances and probably to make me go away forever hehe. Thumbs up!

slcmorro said:
Yeah. Bit shitty. Will see if the escalation does me any good. Either way, great beer at a great price.
Had the same issue via email, have replied to them but not hoping for much! $1.25 a can is still a good price

Back