Ballarat Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoops my bad.

I meant SUNDAY the 1st of March. Damn calender has saturday at the end <_<

Lock it in people:

Sunday March 1st @ 11am - O'brien Brewery.

In case you don't know where it is, the brewery is in between the Courier office and Aldi on Creswick Rd.

Thanks for this Andrew, might give that airlock a go :lol:
See you there :D

SWMBO is away all weekend and I'm free until the afternoon so it sounds good to me.

I'd love to be there but I've got a wedding on the day before in Melb. and I don't like my chances of getting back in time. .... I'll try to see if I can move fast enough to dilate time and fit it in...

Sunday March 1st @ 11am - O'Brien Brewery.

In case you don't know where it is, the brewery is in between the Courier office and Aldi on Creswick Rd.
Thanks Wakka,

So just to get a list of names going:

Millet Man
Wakkatoo
Wasabi
Kevinls ???

Add your name if you're coming.

Cheers, Andrew.

To those that showed interest please update so I know how many to expect.

Wakkatoo - Yes
mrpolly - ???
wasabi - Yes
kevnlis - Yes
cleverpig - No
kuronai - No
messiah - ???
Millet Man - Yes doh
Jimi - No (unless caught in a time warp)
oztoma - ???

Any new comers welcome

Cheers, Andrew.

from little things, big things grow...

Looking forward to it. May have the FIL along but won't know until sunday morning

Bloody good one ya, for getting something going in your area.
Get into it guys

I wish I knew some brewers in Horsham but I think they are thin on the ground

I am down as a yes but have not actually posted here. So I am doing that now...

See you all Sunday morning!

Bloody good one ya, for getting something going in your area.
Get into it guys

I wish I knew some brewers in Horsham but I think they are thin on the ground
You're welcome to come along Mantis, as long as you bring your avatar - I'll make sure I put the beers on the bottom shelf! :p

Cheers, Andrew.

You're welcome to come along Mantis, as long as you bring your avatar - I'll make sure I put the beers on the bottom shelf! :p

Cheers, Andrew.

The brewery floor could use a good scrub too ;)

10b.jpg

Wakkatoo (+2) - Yes
mrpolly - ???
wasabi - Yes
kevnlis - Yes
cleverpig - No
kuronai - No
messiah - ???
Millet Man - Yes doh
Jimi - No (unless caught in a time warp)
oztoma - ???

Just added a couple to me, got the FIL and BIL coming along.

Well a big thankyou to Andrew for showing us around his brewery this morning and sharing a few beers with us. Pretty sure everybody enjoyed the visit.

Also a thankyou to Wasabi for bringing some Stones IPA - yum!! Had a total of 8 people which was great to see - always room for more tho!

Our next get-together will be on Saturday April 4th so put it in your diary's. Can't tell you what we will be doing or at what time (probably afternoon/evening) so suggestions are welcome! If you know of any fellow brewers who want to catch up with some like minded people, let them know about April 4th.

Cheers and here are some pics :beer:

SV103953.JPGSV103954.JPG
SV103955.JPGSV103956.JPG
SV103957.JPG

Well done, I'm disappointed I could not make it. But the April 4th is go :)

Disappointed I couldn't be there. Unfortunately I can't make April 4 either ... will be watching the Richmond Geelong game at skilled stadium.
Glad to hear that plans for other days continue to unfold, I've got to be good for one of them!!

Disappointed I couldn't be there. Unfortunately I can't make April 4 either ... will be watching the Richmond Geelong game at skilled stadium.
Glad to hear that plans for other days continue to unfold, I've got to be good for one of them!!

No worries mate, we'll just play around with the dates and eventually one will suit.

Anyone have a suggestion for the 4th? Our fall back option is a beer tasting/appreciation night but happy to hear other options.
Will talk to Roger at BHB with maybe a possibility of something there?

Anyone have a suggestion for the 4th? Our fall back option is a beer tasting/appreciation night but happy to hear other options.
Will talk to Roger at BHB with maybe a possibility of something there?

I'd like to offer a tour at the Uni, but I haven't had a chance to catch up with my boss yet and may not see him for a week or so. We might like to do that when we have a few more people, and besides, you've just seen Andrews and his is a little bit bigger than our 6 HL DME unit.

I reckon a beer tasting might be the way to go if Roger is up for it. I'm sure I can dig up a few unusual beers.....

...and besides, you've just seen Andrews and his is a little bit bigger...
I get that a lot actually, just ask the missus :eek:

I reckon a beer tasting might be the way to go if Roger is up for it. I'm sure I can dig up a few unusual beers.....
Yeah Bradford, thanks for the Stone Cali-Belgique IPA - bloody top drop.

Reckon I could even get the missus up for a beer tasting session.

Cheers, Andrew.

Back