Ballarat Beer Festival 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
Just booked our site at the Welcome Stranger Caravan park - me, my son and a couple of his mates will be making our annual pilgrimage and will set up the camper trailer here.

Who else is going?

There's a few local boys form here going. DaveHQ and billygoat I believe just to name a couple.

the brother-in-law and I will be going, just confirmed, is it ok to get tickets at the door or best to book on-line?

caveat - I am quite normal, in person

Campsite organised and tickets booked.

Will be heading up Friday arvo. Dinking homebrew in the camp ground Frid Night. Festival all day Sat - god only knows where we will end up Sat Night. (last time it was Karoake night at the Peter Lalor Hotel).

If you see a short bald bloke wearing a "Grumpy Old *******" t-shirt - thats me, say hello.

I had been planning on riding my motorbike down from queensland for it as part of a larger tour, but unfortunately the timing just hasnt worked out. Wont be getting down to victoria till five days after. Oh well, next year perhaps.

GrumpyPaul said:
Campsite organised and tickets booked.

Will be heading up Friday arvo. Dinking homebrew in the camp ground Frid Night. Festival all day Sat - god only knows where we will end up Sat Night. (last time it was Karoake night at the Peter Lalor Hotel).

If you see a short bald bloke wearing a "Grumpy Old *******" t-shirt - thats me, say hello.
I'll keep a eye out for you!

noted

<edit> watch out for the guy in the pacman t-shirt

@ H T Bear if you ever do the coast route, I might be able to hook up for part of the ride in, just up the road from lakes entrance

GrumpyPaul said:
Just booked our site at the Welcome Stranger Caravan park - me, my son and a couple of his mates will be making our annual pilgrimage and will set up the camper trailer here.

Who else is going?
Booked in at Eureka Stockade Caravan Park. Will be taking the family along with me

Heading off soon...

Had a practice session last night with my Xmas swap beers.

Apparently voices and bad language travels at night in a caravan park.

This morning we received a stern talking to from park management.

Forgot to attach the pic.

Swap beers and aldi tasting paddles = winning

1422061437889.jpg

Feckin good show eh, ash grunwalld at the end, didn't see grumpypaul

image.jpg

It's all done and dusted. Great day all round.

We were there till stumps.

My beer of the day would have been Brew Cults Black IPA

Back