Ashes 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on SIDS!!

How is Lyon's turn!

Crowd the bat pup and make em nervous.. runs dont matter really...

Can we do it Dragon?

Time to start building towards the series in Aus. Pick the team that'll be playing in the first test at the Gabba, 5 nil whitewash in Aus and then we hold the urn for a couple of years.

Get Boonie to smash back a few pints at the bar. Then let him out on to the pitch to smash a few 6's.

Lyon got 4 wickets last night. That means Swann will probably get 8 tonight.

nu_brew said:
This thread is awful quiet tonight.
It looks tough out there and wickets are falling. At least were past 100 now.

Well done, Chris Rogers. Maiden century and pulled Australia out of the poo. Why does the majority of our top order consistently fail? Our bowlers are good - our batters are crapola.

To be fair to the batsmen Rogers was lucky more than once and the ball was moving about all over the place. Well done Rogers he certainly seems to be the in form man with the bat ATM. To last as long as he has with the ball seaming and swinging takes more than luck.

Yeah, Rogers showed something very few of our batsmen have in the last few years. Extreme patience. It seemed like he was stuck on 96 for an eternity last night. But he was just showing the bowling and fielding the respect they deserved. Well stacked cover region and Swann targeting off stump and just outside. It was a pleasure to watch.

Hopefully we get some more favourable weather today and Haddin and Rogers can turn the screws in the first session. We need a fair lead, cos I wouldn't wanna bet on our top order chasing down much of a score to win.

Good bowling from Harris, we're really gonna need the top order to shine here. God I was happy to see Cook get that referral wrong, about fckn time!

0/80 I am loving this! warner taking it to swan, god dam it it's nice to watch

Latest posts

Back