April Club Meeting - Possible Locations

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanners said:
Hi Gents,

stumbled upon your club via the Horizon Comparative Brew thread. I live in Brunswick and I'm interested in joining. Is it as simple as coming along to the next meeting or is them some hazing/ritual I need to perform before I can join?

Cheers

Nick

Just come along we will give you the panda outfit when u get there

Bugger. Won't be able to make the next meeting. Seems I miss the ones where we get to drink homebrew.
I'm really looking forward to getting some feedback on my swill. Got an American IPA bubbling away with the Horizon and Select hops too. Will have to wait until next time...
Enjoy!

The Dude abides (until next time). It's a shame though because your presence really tied the room together.

This will not stand, ya know, this absence will not stand, man.

Just placing here my annoying reminder - meeting this Tuesday, 7 pm, at Eagles Nest Theatre, 24 Hardy St, Brunswick. Please bring along a few bottles of your finest grog to donate to the theatre people for being so kind as to host us for the night!

Is the election still on? Been a while since this was discussed. Sadly I'll be in Perth on business, so unable to attend.

Perhaps best if we do all that voting stuff first, before the drinks come out.

Otherwise I might be forced to wait until everyone is thoroughly sloshed, then nominate my cats for High Office.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZlpeUqx57CY/TW8Rt0RZWXI/AAAAAAAAA_k/vanX6lbRPsg/s1600/ThursdaysCats.JPG

ThursdaysCats.JPG

Latest posts

Back