Anzac Day At Clancy's Fish Pub

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katherine

Reaction score
Gosh Im being sociable...

Anyhow any Perth brewers up for a drink on Anzac Day ....

Drinks at Clancy's from 12.00pm anwards! Getting there on opening to get a table.

So far:
Neville (GB)
Katie
Lloydie

will be there... :super:

Drinks at Clancy's from 12.00pm anwards! Getting there on opening to get a table.

So far:
Neville (GB)
Katie
Lloydie
Drunk_Chappo ( <_< via phone (forgot about the time difference so Chappo can't make it))

Got more response on the Melbourne thread...Whoooooa go Melbourne... Perth's a sociable bunch...

Anhwho Chappo upgrading yourself to drunk Chappo make you more interesting...kidding you are most welcome at least we can turn you off when you talk to much!

Sorry Katie - heading to Goomalling for in-laws anniversary.

Attacking the house that weekend in a bid to finally finish painting the lounge room. We don't need any additional excuses..... doesn't mean that we're a definite no though ;)

...Anhwho Chappo upgrading yourself to drunk Chappo make you more interesting...kidding you are most welcome at least we can turn you off when you talk to much!

Drunk_Chappo is a loser <_< He drinks, swears and scratches his privates way too much, he likes to think he is funny and witty when in fact he just a plain farkin' old d#ickhead... I wouldn't bother answering the phone IMO...

Sorry Katie, you and Lloyd have a couple for me. I'll be at work :(

And I thought Brisvegas was a social vacuum? WTF is wrong with you lot in Perth?

See the sun is going down and people start to hibernate... tho it is going to be 30 today. We had planned to meet up with Nev on that day anyway more beer for us hey!

See the sun is going down and people start to hibernate... tho it is going to be 30 today. We had planned to meet up with Nev on that day anyway more beer for us hey!
My mate Greg , I think you have met him? He is the ex brewer from the Duckstein brewery, well hes coming along too. Might even get Dan from Mash brewery along as well.
GB

My mate Greg , I think you have met him? He is the ex brewer from the Duckstein brewery, well hes coming along too. Might even get Dan from Mash brewery along as well.
GB
What do reakon on heading to LC for a taste of Stimulus as well? I know I will. I dont get up there much and I have to make hay while the sun still shines.I need to be back early evening for a touch of baby sitting.Prolly more like my daughter throwing a blanket over me as I sleep on the couch :icon_drool2:
GB

What do reakon on heading to LC for a taste of Stimulus as well? I know I will. I dont get up there much and I have to make hay while the sun still shines.I need to be back early evening for a touch of baby sitting.Prolly more like my daughter throwing a blanket over me as I sleep on the couch :icon_drool2:
GB

Well then Maybe we should go to Creatures first I think opens for breakfast.... (kidding) ... We are checking it out tommorow... and it sounds like my kind of beer... I never have any objections to Creatures... and its closer to my home... so sounds good to me... :icon_cheers:

GB

Well then Maybe we should go to Creatures first I think opens for breakfast.... (kidding) ... We are checking it out tommorow... and it sounds like my kind of beer... I never have any objections to Creatures... and its closer to my home... so sounds good to me... :icon_cheers:

I'm soooooooo green with jealousy right now! :angry: Critters is my fav. Do me a favour Katie/ Gryph can ya have a right royal whinge/cry/rant/tanty to 'em for me about not getting any Stimulus to Brissy?

Cheers
Green_With_Envy_Chappo

I'm soooooooo green with jealousy right now! :angry: Critters is my fav. Do me a favour Katie/ Gryph can ya have a right royal whinge/cry/rant/tanty to 'em for me about not getting any Stimulus to Brissy?

Cheers
Green_With_Envy_Chappo

I used to be able to see Critters from my balcony... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! anyhow Im still only 8 minutes away...... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now let me see... if I don't like it I will... IF like it NO WINGE.... I think we might keep the good stuff over here for a change..

I might be able to make it along for a quick one or two, but I think I may need to drive <_<

Is Pat headed along? I've still got a bottle for him from Melbourne last year!

I used to be able to see Critters from my balcony... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! anyhow Im still only 8 minutes away...... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

:icon_drool2:
Now let me see... if I don't like it I will... IF like it NO WINGE.... I think we might keep the good stuff over here for a change..

Your gunna it like for sure! Sooooo not liking you ATM Katie <_<

Pffft! you can keep ya Critters beer we have our XXXX :unsure:

:icon_vomit:

Edit: Speelinkz

Bugger. The wife already has first dibs on that afternoon, so I'll be entertaining my daughter instead.

Just to be sure, you're definitely meeting on Anzac day and not the holiday Monday?

Latest posts

Back