Anzac Day At Clancy's Fish Pub

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger. The wife already has first dibs on that afternoon, so I'll be entertaining my daughter instead.

Just to be sure, you're definitely meeting on Anzac day and not the holiday Monday?

bummer... yes the Saturday...

Sounds like fun :icon_cheers:

If kook is coming we can drink Les the Weizguy's famous beer!

12pm start. My goodness! Do we have to start that early? I'd hate to see my reputation as a responsible drinker shattered. :huh:

Very worried,
Pat

12pm start. My goodness! Do we have to start that early? I'd hate to see my reputation as a responsible drinker shattered. :huh:

Very worried,
Pat
Ha Ha Your reputation precedes you! Got to have a birthday drink before we get into serious tasting and analysis. 12 pm it is, should be asleep by 7.30pm or led very astray. :icon_drunk:
GB

Count me in! Any excuse to drink Hop Hog is a good excuse.

I've tried the Stimulus and much prefer the Hop Hog (though i really detest Cascade bitterness) so will not be venturing across town. That's not to say those that haven't tried it shouldn't.... it's just rather difficult to finish a pint (or 3).

Count me in! Any excuse to drink Hop Hog is a good excuse.

I've tried the Stimulus and much prefer the Hop Hog (though i really detest Cascade bitterness) so will not be venturing across town. That's not to say those that haven't tried it shouldn't.... it's just rather difficult to finish a pint (or 3).
If your old enough to remember "I"ll have half" then that will be me on the day.I just spit at Cascade, Lock stock and two smoking barrels of it. IPA (English/India) is good for a ANZAC day drink. Katie and I will be happy as.Oh, I think there will be light beer for you there PP :lol:
GB

So far think the plan is:

12.00pm - Little Creatures
Sail and Anchor
Clancy's mmmmm hop hog!

brendanos not sure what time will end up at Clancy's, I think we are only really having a taste of the stimilus. But ifyou get to Clancy's first can you save a keg of hop hog for me.

Sorry Nev, that was a good decade before I was born!

I'll prob come down to Creatures too, I should give the Stimulus a second (well, forth) shot, perhaps my pallet might appreciate it more at midday....? :D It would certainly be pretty hard to resist an IPA trifecta.

So is the plan - one at Creatures, one at Sail, the rest at Clancy's?

I know I would like to spend most the time drinking hop hog... love the stuff... And yes Sinkas it really is that good. I think so anyhow! At least the walk in between pubs we can cleanse the palate!

Sorry Nev, that was a good decade before I was born!

I'll prob come down to Creatures too, I should give the Stimulus a second (well, forth) shot, perhaps my pallet might appreciate it more at midday....? :D It would certainly be pretty hard to resist an IPA trifecta.

So is the plan - one at Creatures, one at Sail, the rest at Clancy's?
1 + 1= Clancy's.I may have 2 at the Sail depending if they have any Munich Dunkle there.
GB

Hey all, newcomer but sounds like a plan.......

Will see if i can pop down for one or two maybee three and meet some local Perth brewers.

Cheers

Liam

Ill print out a AHB logo and have it on the table so you can find us... probably be out the back of Creatures as I think there are a few smokers. There be a bunch of blokes and a blonde girl...

Ill print out a AHB logo and have it on the table so you can find us... probably be out the back of Creatures as I think there are a few smokers. There be a bunch of blokes and a blonde girl...
You calling me a girl ? :huh: Yeh good idea Katie about the sign as there may be a few blokes and Blondes around.Just look for all the smoke and loud people. :lol: Might want to exchange Mob: numbers to keep in touch?Got yours unless you have changed.
GB

Code:
You calling me a girl ? :huh: Yeh good idea Katie about the sign as there may be a few blokes and Blondes around.Just look for all the smoke and loud people. :lol: Might want to exchange Mob: numbers to keep in touch?Got yours unless you have changed.
GB

My numbers the same...

:ph34r: Be handy if we had our AHB polo shirts... maybe?

(P&C your doing an awesome job just don't spit on my polo's)

No way anybody turns up in one of those and Im not going!

No offence but maybe for a club night but CREATURES...

Im so not! just just just anyway Pistol and Nev wanted Mankini's and P & C wouldnt put them on the order!

Im the girl with blonde hair and oversized ummm sunglasses (so last year)...

R2 a Snob! :p

I'm gunna have nightmares with that image of those 2 in mankini's. Thanks Katie!

Ha Ha Your reputation precedes you! Got to have a birthday drink before we get into serious tasting and analysis. 12 pm it is, should be asleep by 7.30pm or led very astray. :icon_drunk:
GB

My reputation might have to precede me by an extra couple of hours ^_^ I have a niece over from the east and so am going to take her out to lunch. Should be able to catch up about 2pm.

Has anyone given Pharside their mobile number?

Shame to see some of you above can't make it. Have been tossing up having another brew day here but due to an equipment change I am doing, I have to completely drain my kegs and then re-fill them. Maybe, if it is a cold day on Saturday, you guys can end up back here and help me empty my fridge as I only have Munich Dunkell and Schwartz left on tap :eek:

Be good to get those two kegs emptied so I can start brewing again.

See you Sat and make sure a few of you send Liam your mobile number.

Spot ya ron,
Patch

Probably close to Clancy's by then Patch (hope you are getting a taxi)...

We will be on the water front part of Creatures, LIam,Im taking the logo but if you want my mobile number PM me.

Back