Anyone else stupid enough to be up this early

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres no real comparrison... but 20 minutes on no sleep compared to 4 hours is hard to argue.

Agreed!

I always laugh when mates are "brewing tomorrow", I haven't even filled my HLT in the time they are done.

Its beer in the end and they are happy so I don't argue.

Just pitched 3787 on the Belgian. Was about 10 points short but will still come out at 8% which will do nicely

That would be totally unlike me....

Nib0J9Sl.jpg

Ha! im a shift worker so 4.30am wake ups on my days off it regular... Though in winter to go out and brew but... It is always a good thing to knock out 2 batches and still make it down the local for a schnitty lunch

Speaking of puppies sleeping... Sleep, eat, shit and go nuts in 30 minute bursts... then back to sleep! Unreal life!

Urgh, I have animals that jump on me in the early hours and often work early morning shifts anyway (am posting from work now), so it's not unusual for me to be boiling for a brew at 0530 in the morning.

I get hell from SWMBO if I bang and crash around the kitchen and wake her up tho.

Hahahaha, the missus can't hear me from where she sleeps (on the other side of the suburb).

Maybe I'll get up early tomorrow and get a start on the American Wheat, that I have named Hugh Hefenr.

This morning managed to do a BIAB brew, kegged/bottled a brew and racked a brew for CCing, plus clean up. Finished for 09:30.

All I have to do now is put my starter on this afternoon then enjoy a few amber fluids.

I was out in the shed early this morning but only reorganising to make some room in the shed! Gotta move a new fermenting fridge and maybe even another if i'm lucky in the coming days!

Latest posts

Back