Any Other Hobbies?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
I would love to have one to convert to a timber tray top ,nice set of mags etc etc.
A little part of me cry's evertime I see a tray top. But as the rear wheel arches rust out easly its the only choice for old utes.

Next on my list is an 1275 MG midget block, alloy head, EFI and supercharger off a toyota MR2..then im going to embarrass a few Clubsports.

Ducatiboy stu said:
This thing keeps me busy
948 bored to 1046, 998 Cooper pistons, Cooper S cam, custom extractors, 5 speed...

attachicon.gif
2014-03-29 17.01.44.jpg
Reminds me of my youth, a mate had a morrie panelvan, we nicknamed it the clownmobile.

Bought a $20 Aldi die grinder...

Started reshaping my spare head combustion chamber..ready for big valves

Tip....do a shit load of measuring and make sure you have a spare head gasket to measure against

And when you measure and set out...measure again...then re check your measurements..

2014-04-21 18.44.00.jpg

Jaysus, you sound like me. How about a few pics of your Knives Geoff?

I am looking at fuel injection as well...

......That feeling when you have been passed by a stock looking old morry ute......

Just won off ebay. $43 of awesomeness.
Bonplay guitar.jpg

But something about this print makes me suspect this isn't a licensed floyd rose tremolo.
Tremolo.jpg

I do a couple of martial arts (Zen Do Kai and Muay Thai) I also teach juniors.
Cooking, I love food so I enjoy making it, don't know if it's classed as a hobby.
Photography and playing guitar.

I just scored a new 60's tribute Gibson SG in white, waiting for delivery.
P90's which will snarl, **** guitars that gently weep ;)

bSGspecW5.jpg

I play footy (afl), enjoy fishing and camping and lifting heavy things. I'm also a really shitty guitar player.

petesbrew said:
Nice SG. Never tried P90's before.
I'm really excited to be getting my hands on it.
I'm not a good guitar player or anything like that, but I can play a bit and I love to sit and jam.

I'm nothing special at guitar either. Blues scale... that's where I stop.
Recently bought Rocksmith 2014 on PS3, and wow it's fun.
Been playing roughly every 2nd night and the calluses on my fingertips have returned with a vengance.

petesbrew said:
I'm nothing special at guitar either. Blues scale... that's where I stop.
Recently bought Rocksmith 2014 on PS3, and wow it's fun.
Been playing roughly every 2nd night and the calluses on my fingertips have returned with a vengance.
I have the PC version.
I plug my laptop into the aux of my amp, Sounds great and lots of fun.
This is a cool site with lots of mods: https://customsforge.com/

Surfing and when there are no waves golf. A little surprised there aren't more surfers here, nothing quite like a beer when your all surfed out

BadSeed said:
I have the PC version.
I plug my laptop into the aux of my amp, Sounds great and lots of fun.
This is a cool site with lots of mods: https://customsforge.com/
Does the PC version have latency issues? The PS3 advises you to use analog cables into external speakers/hifi, rather than use the TV speakers. The lag was pretty noticable.
At present I have it running through some Desktop speakers which sounds pretty rubbish. Still gotta set up the sound in that room.

jester28 said:
Surfing and when there are no waves golf. A little surprised there aren't more surfers here, nothing quite like a beer when your all surfed out
Another 1 here mate lol with all my hidden hobbies and talents

Latest posts

Back