Any Mcg, Carlton Or Collingwood Members Out There?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
One for the Melbourne guys...

Just wondering if there are any members out there who won't be going to the Carlton v Collingwood game on Friday the 24th July, will be in town with the family and I wanted to take my wife and 2 kids to an AFL game at the G, they've never been. Can get tickets on Ticketek at the moment, but they're pretty crappy and I thought someone who was a member might be able to get better tickets.

Or even a fluke, someone may have a family pass and may not be able to go. Happy to transfer money etc etc and shout you a bottle of something I've got around the place...

Cheers in advance... :beer:

i would put my hand up mate but last time i lent my mcc card to a mate he nearly got it confiscated off him.

also if i brought you visitors tickets then i would have to go with you, its the mcc rules and seeings as i barrack for bombers that aint gonna happen ;)

Oh ok, sorry I didnt realise you had to present your members card with the tickets on entry, I thought you might have been able to just purchase tickets as a member that get you in. I don't expect anyone to lend me their membership card.

Back