Another one whym

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its laughable but still awesome to see craft beer get its foot in the doors etc haha
Can you get a set of Steak Knives deal or something?

What happens to the sugars from the steeped malts...?

#beercordial

You know when the missus buys a new whiz bang blender, or a thermomix type appliance, I see this as going down that road. For people who might want to impress dinner guests twice a year like shown in the video, then it will sit in the cupboard never to again see the light of day.

I hope it takes off like hot-cakes.

Then, in 12 months time when those unwanted, sweet, sweet 5lt mini-kegs start showing up at every garage sale, we swoop them all up.

Giveway Ab Roller. I'll send steak knives as well.

don't need it any more, I now have magnificent abs as you can plainly see:

beer chair.jpg

Bribie G said:
Giveway Ab Roller. I'll send steak knives as well.

don't need it any more, I now have magnificent abs as you can plainly see:

attachicon.gif
beer chair.jpg
Duuude! Did you even watch the video?

All Whym owners are hawt!

Have you guys seen this "Home brewing" system...I am all for making it easier to produce beer, but I think this is going a bit too far. Interesting that AB-Inbev is involved.

Article Here

http://www.whymkit.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Be cheaper, quicker and easier to pop down the bottle-o.
And who the **** invites people over for a "party' and only puts on 3L of piss?
Disgracefull.

Droopy Brew said:
Be cheaper, quicker and easier to pop down the bottle-o.
And who the **** invites people over for a "party' and only puts on 3L of piss?
Disgracefull.
its actually only 2 litres mate

Christ..
This stuff makes me cry for the future.
Stop updating your instagram / facebook / twitter / snapchat / tumblr / whatever on your smart phone every nanosecond and you'll have time make a decent ******* beer..

So you will still be paying small pack (bottle) rate of excise. Not home brewing as I know it and it will be interesting to see the public reaction to it.
I suspect it will go splat, you would be as well of buying a mini-keg and just filling it up at a growler station, from bottles, at a bar...
Mark

Latest posts

Back