Another one whym

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there was another version similar to this floating around here about a year back.
Gimmicks like this are to home brewing what the Thighmaster is to home fitness.

Droopy Brew said:
Be cheaper, quicker and easier to pop down the bottle-o.
And who the **** invites people over for a "party' and only puts on 3L of piss?
Disgracefull.
Tell 'im he' s dreamin...

Dave70 said:
Christ..
This stuff makes me cry for the future.
Stop updating your instagram / facebook / twitter / snapchat / tumblr / whatever on your smart phone every nanosecond and you'll have time make a decent ******* beer..

Oh so true sir, I've even notice some people actual sound like a "computerised" voice, and use the abbreviations like when someone said something humorous don't laugh, just say "oh lol"

Sorry off topic.

Saw this somewhere else earlier...

What a fuckin' joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umpocdQje-o

If it were to go on sale in Australia it could only be done through licenced outlets.
We ought to do a group email from AHB to them and suggest a more sensible idea.
Rather than the home "brewer" having to do all that work to tweak the base alcohol mix, why not just provide a range of ready to drink styles in 3L bottles that can be inserted into a carbonating device that sits in your fridge.
Bingo - draught beer at home.

It should be a resounding success for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gAN5KXIq8

Bribie G said:
If it were to go on sale in Australia it could only be done through licenced outlets.
We ought to do a group email from AHB to them and suggest a more sensible idea.
Rather than the home "brewer" having to do all that work to tweak the base alcohol mix, why not just provide a range of ready to drink styles in 3L bottles that can be inserted into a carbonating device that sits in your fridge.
Bingo - draught beer at home.

It should be a resounding success for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gAN5KXIq8
hehe, clever...I see what you did there!

Had to check the date to make sure I've not missed a few months to wake up on 1 April.

Presumably the product name is derived from "WHY the f**k would anyone other than a complete Moron ever buy one of these?". The limited production run of 200 seems to be vastly optimistic, even for a country that, seemingly willingly, elected the Donald as their next President

I kind of get the point of some of the new hands-off brewing machines, but this is laughable

Duplicate topics merged. Might read a bit confusingly since there were initially two separate streams of conversation but you're all really smart and can work out that this machine is for dumbos.

while I agree its a f*ckin stupid idea, we shouldnt bash anything that gets people away from drinking new/xxxx/vb etc

The more hipsters drinking 'craft' beer, the better the availability and selection will be for us ;)

Nah. I'd rather morons drink shit beer than good beer gets diluted, dumbed down, commodified and turned into shit with a premium price tag.

manticle said:
Nah. I'd rather morons drink shit beer than good beer gets diluted, dumbed down, commodified and turned into shit with a premium price tag.
thats a glass half empty thought ;)

I'd rather see us with a similar craft beer boom as the US has gone through, with a diverse and widely available array of breweries ;)

but potato/tomato :)

manticle said:
You're making the assumption that this device makes good beer. I bet it doesn't.

SBOB said:
thats a glass half empty thought ;)

I'd rather see us with a similar craft beer boom as the US has gone through, with a diverse and widely available array of breweries ;)

but potato/tomato :)
I'm a nihilistic optimist - glass is half empty; that means it will be full again soon.

@welly: talking about the affect of easily made 'craft' beer and its effect on good beer in general, rather than the flavoured whatever this thing does.

At $80.00 though I'm tempted to try one just so I can say I know it's shit.

Back