Another News Story Giving Homebrew A Bad Name

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad used to make raisin and rice syrup wine when he was stationed in Kuwait, and some sort of distilled beverage that my mum mentioned once stripped the color off her tiles. Needs must when the devil drives I guess.

My dad used to make raisin and rice syrup wine when he was stationed in Kuwait, and some sort of distilled beverage that my mum mentioned once stripped the color off her tiles. Needs must when the devil drives I guess.

The spirit is called Sadiki or Flash and is diluted with fruit juice, nasty would be a nice term.

Expats in Saudi used to distill at home resulting in some spectacular explosions.

The bible passed throughout ARAMCO was called the blue flame Boom Blue Flame

We had a boy who fermented Vimto into wine! tasted like cough mixture. :icon_cheers:

Saudi Arabia is the only place I have seen supermarket shelves stacked with flagons of grape juice.

he was a Kraftbrewer <---

i spat my beer laughing when i read this scared the shit outta my dog :D

wonder if i can do something with this???

cream_cheese.jpg

vegemite in the brew is a very tempting idea at the minute, but what to put with it to get rid of the saltiness, hmmmm, ideas?

You could always try a Leipziger Gose, its a Northern German wheat beer that was flavoured with coriander and salt (dates back before the Reinheitsgebot)

Latest posts

Back