Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Jetstar called me yesterday to inform me that the flight back to Newcastle that we've had booked for the last 4 months has been cancelled.
They can get us on a flight on Saturday (as if) or we could opt for a later flight on Monday afternoon.
Being the 'head of research' I made an executive decision and booked the crew on the Monday flight.
I'm also the 'social co-ordinator' so I'm looking for advice on the best breweries and restaurants to carry out my research close to the CBD.
Any suggestions fellas?

Harry.

We're leaving Sunday morning back to muswellbrook and have potentially 5 spare seats in our wagon. After China town yum cha breakfast.

Don't know if this helps but the offer is there.

Can anyone tell me where the meet up is for thursday night drinks? I got an email but can't access it.

Yep - all hell broke loose in the mailing department, so we're just doing the same as last conference.

Accreditation will be available for pick-up from DeJa Vu bar on Little Lonsdale St from around 7.30pm. We're having pre-conference drinks there, and everyone wearing an accreditation will get a discount on beers...
So is this 07:30pm Thursday for pre-conference drinks and accreditation?

Feeling abit in the dark. :ph34r:

Can someone explain...

Last presentation in at 5.00pm and the gala dinner startscat 6.00pm at another venue.

Is the gala dinner a dress up affair?

Will we have time to get ready and get there?

Can someone explain...

Last presentation in at 5.00pm and the gala dinner startscat 6.00pm at another venue.

Is the gala dinner a dress up affair?

Will we have time to get ready and get there?
Last ANHC , there was about an hour to get to the galah dinner....
Some attendees simply wore what they had on at the conference...I took a collared shirt to add to my jeans and casual shoes....oh and had a can of deoderant to freshen up lol
We are really there for the food , beer and awards...not sure anyone is that snobby as to suggest you need to really dress up for it... IMHO....
See you tomorrow , people !!!
Beervana awaits us...
Ferg

Hahaha my wife bought a new dress & is getting her hair done at 3.

She literally took gala to mean gala.

Oh well, at least I'll be the luckiest guy in the room.

The first beer and course is served at 6.30 sharp, so if you can get there by 6.15 that'd be great. We will try and wrap it up the session as quick as possible so that people have some time to duck off and get changed. But yeah, bring a collared shirt and some deodorant if you think you won't be able to make it in time :)

Congratulations to QLD brewers. 2012 champions. Also champion beer!!!

So... Who is the lucky winner then?

Shit, my abbreviated info has been misconstrued! Sorry Dave, but great job nonetheless. :D
NFI Nick, guess we'll have to await the PDF.

Thought as much, but highly doubt anyone will be in a condition to hit the upload button tonight... Or even in the morning....

Champion brewer was Michael Wallace from nsw

Back