Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a first time attendee, it was an awesome experience.

Didn't have the opportunity to attend the Gala or Club night due to non beer related stuff but I found the actual conference to be extremely valuable and I've walked away with a lot of ides about where to go with my brewing.

I will provide more detailed feedback to ANHC via but I think a feedback form should have been included in the conference packs because as great as it was I am sure there is still ways to grow and improve it.

More than anything it has really shown me that I need to get involved in a club so I can be in a situation to discuss these these things on a regular basis (online doesn't always cut it).

Hi jayahdee,

We run a short post conference survey each year, so once that's up and going we will shoot all the delegates an email asking for feedback.

Cheers,

Andy

To Andy the committee and all involved,

Once again a great conference.
Some fantastic speakers even better beers and great atmosphere.

A job well done

Beers
BS
:beerbang:

Thanks all who voted. Still stoked that my lambic won best beer of the club night.
On the drive home ATM and just had pointed out that this is the longest I've been with out a beer since Wednesday.
Thanks to all that organized this. I'm looking forward to next time.

Typical Barls, all talk about draining a keg on the drive home then stays dry the whole time. Poor form mate! :p :lol: ;)

Barls Cluib Night kit beer ftw! :D

Friggin awesome conference, thanks to the ANHC Committee who should be very proud of an awesome show.

Book me in for ANHC4.

photos people, post photos

20121027_204106_cropped.jpg

The only photo that counts for me. On the outside I was all chillin', but inside I was squealing like a 7 year old at a 1D concert.

Plus, he said my beer was "good". He may have just been being polite, but he said it, and nobody can take that away from me.

Hi jayahdee,

We run a short post conference survey each year, so once that's up and going we will shoot all the delegates an email asking for feedback.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks for that Andy, glad to hear feedback is asked for, I'm just a fan of doing it asap while its all fresh in my head.

Had a fantastic time & great to meet up with so many customers old & new...

Hope you guys liked the beer we brought down from our brewery, the Bacchus White Chocolate Pilsner....

Thanks Andy & the ANHC team, you guys just keep on improving the event....

Oh & just one more thing GO YOU QUEENSLANDERS - 2012 AABC Champions :)

Cheers Ross

Qlddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Cheers

Paul

Hope you guys liked the beer we brought down from our brewery, the Bacchus White Chocolate Pilsner....

I loved it. Bugger that I didn't get to sample Barls' lambic but there were just soooo many beers.

I absolutely loved Brendan's Lolita strawberry Berliner Weisse.

So many amazing beers, fantastic people to talk with and so much to learn and now to practice.

Congratulations Andy and the team for putting on a great show.

Had a fantastic time & great to meet up with so many customers old & new...

Thanks Andy & the ANHC team, you guys just keep on improving the event....

Cheers Ross

Wish I could have been there to sample the white chocolate Pilsner Ross, it sounds intriguing.

A shame you couldn't make it Andrew, your IPA at the dinner was devine - The pick of the beers for me.

cheers Ross

Melbourne

melbourne__Medium_.JPG

Bayside

bayside__Medium_.JPG

Westgate

westgate__Medium_.JPG

Me and John

me_and_john__Medium_.JPG

A shame you couldn't make it Andrew, your IPA at the dinner was devine - The pick of the beers for me.

cheers Ross

Cheers Ross, sounds like it was matched well with the Beef Cheeks.

Cheers Ross

And QLD will now stay the champs!
Results are up AABC

Ross, I will have to pop in on Sat to try this White Choc Pilsner for myself!

3G

But nsw has the champion brewer. So it balances out.

Ok... some piccies!

Microbrewer's Showcase
IMAG0273.jpg

Tallie, Ross and Pocketbeers having a grand time at the Microbrewers Showcase
IMAG0275.jpg

QUEENSLANDERS!! WINNERS!!
IMAG0280.jpg

BABBs Beer Ninjas! Notice the shiny eyes that help us see our enemies in the dark.....
IMAG0283.jpg

Back