Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks,

I'm close to getting a discounted rate on a few of the Acorr hotels in town, but if anyone is interested in dorm style accommodation, I can secure around 20 beds at the Nomads backpackers in Melbourne for $33 a night.

First in best dressed - contact me via PM and I'll add you to the list.

Andy

I've just booked a crew into the Atlantis after a bit of homework.
Nice and close. Reasonably priced. Pool to clear the head.
Best price to be had by ringing them direct and asking them to beat their best web based deal.
Harry.

Sorry Harry - didn't come through for you... Hit me up for a good beer at one of the after parties...

Andy

Folks,

I've had a reply from the Novatel on Collins in Melbourne that they will extend a 10% discount to conference delegates, so if you're still looking for a place to stay and the Novatel suits, this might help...

Cheers,

Andy

Hi All,

Just a heads up, if your club is planning to dominate on club night (vying for titles of Best themed Club and the club with the best beer) or just set-up shop and have a good time please make sure your club gets their details into us. Details on the following web-site.

https://www.anhc.com.au/index.php/events/club-night

Just to answer a few common questions, we will provide gas bottles for any clubs attending and will provide Ice for your club if you request it. We also have a number of 100 L tubs for the ice/kegs.

email [email protected] with any questions.

Also a reminder that there are a selection of great prizes to be awarded to the best themed club, best overall club (beer), best individual costume and various beer prizes on the night.

Hope to see you all there, cheers,

Q

Hi All,

Just a heads up, if your club is planning to dominate on club night (vying for titles of Best themed Club and the club with the best beer) or just set-up shop and have a good time please make sure your club gets their details into us. Details on the following web-site.

https://www.anhc.com.au/index.php/events/club-night

Just to answer a few common questions, we will provide gas bottles for any clubs attending and will provide Ice for your club if you request it. We also have a number of 100 L tubs for the ice/kegs.

email [email protected] with any questions.

Also a reminder that there are a selection of great prizes to be awarded to the best themed club, best overall club (beer), best individual costume and various beer prizes on the night.

Hope to see you all there, cheers,

Q

Just sent some details, any indication of when tickets are to arrive? I have my receipt from months ago, but no sign of ticket, or is the receipt the ticket?

Just sent some details, any indication of when tickets are to arrive? I have my receipt from months ago, but no sign of ticket, or is the receipt the ticket?

Thanks for that, I have received your email. I believe in your email receipt, it says something along the lines of "This email is confirmation of your puchase of 1 ticket(s) and your transaction number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please quote this transaction number should you have any further queries."

What is most important is that as long as you received a receipt you should be in the system and thus your name will be on the door and your lanyard will be available at the conference.

Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any queries about this though.

Cheers,

Q

<snip>

"This email is confirmation of your puchase of 1 ticket(s) and your transaction number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please quote this transaction number should you have any further queries."​
Yup got that!

What is most important is that as long as you received a receipt you should be in the system and thus your name will be on the door and your lanyard will be available at the conference.
That is what I suspected, but just wanted to clarify! Good update, thanks.

Hi All,

Email sent earlier today mate for SABC table - looking forward to meeting you and many other AHBers in under 3 weeks time!

Email sent earlier today mate for SABC table - looking forward to meeting you and many other AHBers in under 3 weeks time!

Re:tickets... Q is right, accreditations will be available for pick up at the event.

We had been hoping to send out "stainless tickets" to everyone, but I have hit a snag with the printing... Hoping to resolve that this week and still make a mail out date that will work.

Andy

Brewing a hoppy english bitter tomorrow early, which will be on tap at club night (if all goes to plan!)

Are the Gala Dinner and Food and Beer pairing Dinner two separate events?

The seating preference requests on the 'update your details' form would suggest so, but in the program it seems to be one event on Friday night...

Are the Gala Dinner and Food and Beer pairing Dinner two separate events?

The seating preference requests on the 'update your details' form would suggest so, but in the program it seems to be one event on Friday night...

One event. It's probably just an oversight in which we've used an old form from the previous conference.

just to help with my confusion :)

I have organised 2 days of work, but it appears the conference starts friday 26th not thursday 25th, is this just a website issue or is it only 2 days and 2 nights ?

thanks

just to help with my confusion :)

I have organised 2 days of work, but it appears the conference starts friday 26th not thursday 25th, is this just a website issue or is it only 2 days and 2 nights ?

thanks

The 25th is inclusive of Industry Day http://www.anhc.com.au/index.php/events/industry-day
26th is first day of the main conference eg what you read in the program: http://www.anhc.com.au/index.php/2012/program
concluding 27th.

The food pairing dinner and gala dinner is one event in the same.

when will we be able to drop kegs off for club night?

when will we be able to drop kegs off for club night?

I've written the next email out to clubs which will have information regarding droppoff times, just waiting on confirmation from the logistics guys as to when they can be down there.

Tentatively
the times proposed are Thursday Evening...(hopefully) Friday (mid-day) and Saturday ~5.15 ish.

Hoping to confirm this at the Committee meeting tonight and get this sent out ASAP.

Latest posts

Back