Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day all,

I hate teasers, but keep your eyes peeled for an exciting announcement from the conference in the next week...

Also, don't forget that the EB pricing for tickets will end on the 17th of this month, so you have a little under two weeks to take advantage of the discounts.

Also, I'm trying to pull together an accommodation list for anyone who doesn't know the area, along with a few notes on what to expect. Should have that ready for you by the end of the week.

May your brews be good brews,

Andy

just paid for my ticket! what happens now do they get sent out in the mail?

Worth noting that I got the date wrong above - Early Bird tickets close at 5pm on the 16th.

I'm hoping that these tickets will be mailed out prior to the event, but worst case they will be available in your registration packs here in Melbourne.

Andy

anhc_three_logo.png

The Early Bird has one foot out of the coop!

One last call out to everyone that the Early Bird rate for the conference finishes at 5pm tomorrow night. Don't forget that early bird packages give you access to the elusive third Stainless Ticket that could see you walk out of the conference with a brand new 20L Braumeister...

newsletter_stainless.gif
could turn into...
20LBrau.jpg

Click here for more details...

Andy

Also, I'm trying to pull together an accommodation list for anyone who doesn't know the area, along with a few notes on what to expect. Should have that ready for you by the end of the week.

How is this list going Andy? A few of us are keen to see your suggestions I am sure. Cheers.

Yeah, just been asked by a couple of others. Will get it out by the end of the week (tomorrow night... Geez, where is all the time going?)

Andy

Its all sneaking up might fast that is for sure!!!!!

51 days to go. Bump again on accomodation Andy please. Sorry to hassle you! :)

51 days to go. Bump again on accomodation Andy please. Sorry to hassle you! :)

Anyone booking a cheap bed options at the local backpackers hostel? We've done it the past two conferences.

If so, I wouldn't mind getting a bed for the Saturday night only - can only make Club Night this year so looking for somewhere to stay the night.

Anyone booking a cheap bed options at the local backpackers hostel? We've done it the past two conferences.

If so, I wouldn't mind getting a bed for the Saturday night only - can only make Club Night this year so looking for somewhere to stay the night.
Cheap?
View attachment 56901

I've just booked a crew into the Atlantis after a bit of homework.
Nice and close. Reasonably priced. Pool to clear the head.
Best price to be had by ringing them direct and asking them to beat their best web based deal.
Harry.

Back