Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a killer program this year - the theme this year is triple strength, and I reckon the program we have lined up is triple strength indeed.

So is someone going to do a triple mashed beer then? Along the lines of Palate wrecker but 3x rather than 2x :)

Its a killer program this year - the theme this year is triple strength, and I reckon the program we have lined up is triple strength indeed.

Which pakage is best for you? Well, i think going all out is the best idea. If you are a beginner or perhaps a kit/extract brewer looking to ramp up, or even a brewer who's been into it for a few years but hasn't pushed any boundaries, then maybe the begginers packages are for you - otherwise if you want to hear about brewing at its very best and all it can be, from absolute masters of the art, then go the full conference package. In either case I'd be taking up the dinner and club night options, both are just top nights and not to be missed.

Keep an eye on the website - more details of the program and more presenters will be being put up over the next little while. It only gets better.

TB

btw - if it wasn't obvious. I'm affiliated with ANHC this year. But wont be arm twisted into divulging our little secrets just yet.... the guys who are responsible would kick my rear.

Thanks Thirsty,

Exactly the info I was looking for. Cheers.

Alex

Trying to get permission granted from SWMBO, can anyone give any insight in to what times the conference sessions run?

Might be a stupid question, but are beers included in the "full conference package" price?

I cant make club night (have to fly back to sydney on saturday for a wedding.. ggrrrr), but ill be attending all of the sessions and the gala night. keen to know how much beer will be included..

Cheers

Might be a stupid question, but are beers included in the "full conference package" price?

I cant make club night (have to fly back to sydney on saturday for a wedding.. ggrrrr), but ill be attending all of the sessions and the gala night. keen to know how much beer will be included..

Cheers

If 2010 is anything to go by, you certainly won't be left thirsty. First beer off the rank was Pocket Beers' 10% Double Mechelen Brown at about 9:30 on the first morning of the conference :beerbang:

Cheers,
tallie

Oops! From the terms & conditions (emphasis added):
1. In these terms the following terms have the meanings set out below:
a. Registrant means a person who has registered to attend the Australian National Homebrewing
Conference 2013 (ANHC3).
b. ANHC means Australian National Homebrewing Conference Pty Ltd.
c. Conference is the Australian National Homebrewing Conference 2013 (also known as ANHC3)
scheduled to take place between 25 October 2013 and 27 October 2013 in Melbourne

Might want to fix those dates ;)

Cheers,
tallie

I just put my $380 on the table. Looking forward to my second ANHC. :beerbang:

I wonder if my beer palate will be exhausted as i'll be coming back only a week and a half beforehand from a 4 week whirlwind tour of the west coast USA. B)

how long does the early bird special run for?

President JOhn and myself from Westgate , thus far...with the full Monty program !

Got my tickets :)

Given I'm coming from over the nullarbor, can anyone recommend where to stay??

Cheers
Sam

It are a top night indeed.. come along and watch my club make all the others look like a pack of cub-scouts with a lemonade stand (again)

Not really fair when you are the local guys and bringing heaps of props that interstate clubs can't do hey Thirsty Boy. I believe it was originally a best dressed contest <_< Just saying...

-Browndog

Unfortunately I can't make it this year, Sierra Navada Beer Camp awaits :)

Hey everyone,

it's great to see so many people jumping in to grab those early bird tickets. They'll be available for the next 6 weeks, and we won't be extending the offer beyond that.

Like Thirsty said, I'm really impressed by the job the program committee have done to pull together an impressive line-up of presentations. You'll see the full program appear in the next couple of days after some last minute changes are incorporated.

And yes, club night has a charge attached to it this year, unlike in the past. It's still open to anyone who registers for the night (you don't need a conference ticket to come along), but this year we've given it a whole night by itself given the huge success of past club nights, and that means we needed to find a way to feed everyone at the event.

So we have arranged for a spit roast dinner to be served on the night, as well as something to keep everyone's second stomach from complaining later in the evening. Hopefully we'll keep people standing long enough to then move onto the after party, a short stumble from the venue.

I'm really looking forward to catching you all at this year's conference. We've set ourselves a real challenge by calling out "Tripel Strength", and I'm confident the conference will be everything we're boasting.

See you all in October!

Andy

BAM!

John Palmer is presenting!!

This is going to be awesome...

Not really fair when you are the local guys and bringing heaps of props that interstate clubs can't do hey Thirsty Boy. I believe it was originally a best dressed contest <_< Just saying...

-Browndog

Unfortunately I can't make it this year, Sierra Navada Beer Camp awaits :)

Is that Beer camp BD or Band camp? :p

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Back