Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah ive been told yes with my first born due early oct. we will see how it pans out though

Considering the state you left the Navy's fleet, she's already worked out how useless you'll be changing nappies. Congratulations!

Everyone's expecting! Exciting !

Considering the state you left the Navy's fleet, she's already worked out how useless you'll be changing nappies. Congratulations!

Everyone's expecting! Exciting !

I might see you there for a quiet one or two Fatz ;)

actually i told her you would come up and stand in for me, being the gentleman you are after all fatz
as for the navy i left it better off than what i found it in. thats my story and im sticking to it. still have to brew my smoke beer for club night

actually i told her you would come up and stand in for me, being the gentleman you are after all fatz
as for the navy i left it better off than what i found it in. thats my story and im sticking to it. still have to brew my smoke beer for club night

Not a problem The last pot plant I gave her must be dead by now!

Club Night .. my favourite night of the year. Last time at Melbourne I took 3 infected beers. Still not over the shame!

Club Night .. my favourite night of the year. Last time at Melbourne I took 3 infected beers. Still not over the shame!

You thought Club night last time was big - wait till you see what we've got planned for this year!

Stay tuned folks (and on topic would help too ;-P )

not yet, havent forgotten you turned up with 3 infected beers. looking forward to it andy

logo.png

That's right - we're live again, bigger, brighter, bolder than ever - and even better up to date.

Our new website has gone live tonight, with thanks to all the team involved. You'll find lots of teaser info on there at the moment, with the most pertinent information being that tickets will go on sale July 5th, 2012 so put that date in your calendar now - you will be kicking yourself for years if you miss this one.

With the changes taking place we're still finalising the budget, but hope to anounce the packages and prices in the next few weeks. In the meantime, register if you haven't already, encourage your mates to get interested (even those who aren't ready to go all grain), and make sure you're running up a surplus of brownie points with SWMBO - you're going to need them!

May your beers be good beers,

Andy

even though the first born is due early oct. ill be there.
got something special this year

did you try the braggot last time. im planning on playing with smoke this time.

did you try the braggot last time. im planning on playing with smoke this time.

I did indeed... this sounds special - looking forward to catching up!

Andy

Any idea of pricing for the conference and dinner so I can start saving the coin?? PM welcomed if required.

Cheers

Holy smokes batman! I'm on the front page! Rookie move peeps if you're interested in getting people to buy tickets! :lol:

Any idea of pricing for the conference and dinner so I can start saving the coin?? PM welcomed if required.
Cheers

as a guess i squirrel away at least what the conference cost last year, then add inflation as a benchmark! B)

Updated site looks great. Working my fellow Corio Bay Brewers over to make sure we are there on Club Night.

bloody amazing site - so looking forward to this gig, it's going to be amazing!!

least when you book for rock gig your know the price beforehand.i am like a few other's we need to save up

Latest posts

Back