Anhc 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I understand the OP.
The website has the presenters etc for 2010.
A link to the 2010 Launch in the articles section
2010 Info button on the top
etc.

Just looked like its more than a year out of date to me. I would have thought there would be 2011 links for the launch, the presenters etc. I dont expect it to be for 2012 yet, but what about the last anhc ? Thats what I was getting at.
sorry mate misunderstood. give it a few months and im sure it will be updated

Keen as. Now to start working on the missus for a leave pass.

Subscribed!

I had never been to an ANHC then attended my first one in 2010.

Was freaking blown away. Walked away with the taste of some ripping craft brews in my mouth (the amount of yummy kegs on at morning tea/arvo tea and lunch was something to behold), and my head buzzing with loads of crazy ideas for brews courtesy of the speakers - or maybe it was just buzzing with alcohol. :icon_drunk:

No matter - was a great event, and club night was also a cracker. Anyone thinking of going should also start making plans for club night - or if you can't go the whole time, get yourself sorted and come just for club night. It's the biggest party of ANHC and goes off.

Bring on 2012 :beerbang:

Hopper.

Ummm . who was going to do all the work, remember this is WA.
Not trying to be negative but we are a long way from the rest of the world.
Nev

I dont recall seeing your name on the lsit of people doing the work,
but I guess you were in dispose around that time, so thats a fair call

I think it sucks that you feel the need to continually hold the conference over the weekend of my wife's birthday..

:icon_cheers:

Paul

I think it sucks that you feel the need to continually hold the conference over the weekend of my wife's birthday..

Paul

what wife wouldn't enjoy a trip to melbourne for her birthday.... Just act surprised when you find the conference is on - LOL

So open up your diaries and mark out the 25th to the 27th of October next year right now, and well send out more news as it comes to hand. We'll put out a formal launch shortly!

And by next year I assume you mean THIS year? B)

what wife wouldn't enjoy a trip to melbourne for her birthday.... Just act surprised when you find the conference is on - LOL

I suppose... if she really loved me.... :D

Cheers

Paul

and even more surprised when she opens her present and it is two tickets to the anhc

and even more surprised when she opens her present and it is two tickets to the anhc

Whilst my wife supports my hobby that's when her interest ends.

Paul

Thanks for the heads-up, Andy. I gotta say this is one event i have been really looking forward to after seeing what a fantastic job you guys did in 2010.

Bring it on! :super:

Cheers - Snow.

Yes, we all worked long and hard to try to make it work in WA, but at the end of the day decided that there wasn't time enough to get it organised over there.Andy

Like a lot, yep, was looking forward to going to Perth (haven't been there yet).

That said, without crawling too far up Andy's arse, ANHC 2008 & 2010 were brilliantly run events and you know that if he says 2012 will be better, you can believe it. Sadly for everyone, I will be there again in 2012.

Where's Bonj when we need him .. how many sleeps to go Bonj?

Wolfman,

We're always on the lookout for people who can assist, so shoot me a PM with some details and we'll chat!

Andy

Latest posts

Back