Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sure we can just sneak her in or something

Interestingly in 2080 the Club Night wasn't too crowded (or was I that pissed) but being first time around probably didn't really mean much to people.

From my very vague recollections...... yes you were :lol: Come to think of it 99.9% of the others were as well. Then there was that guy who fell down the stairs at the transport :lol: Lucky I took some photo's for memories.

BYB

The 2008 conference had an awesome range of beers to try throughout the two days. Can we expect something similar again in 2010 :)

BYB

Will the appendage be making an appearance at ANHC2010 BYB?? ;)

The 2008 conference had an awesome range of beers to try throughout the two days. Can we expect something similar again in 2010 :)

BYB
I hope so. Awesome beers were on display. It's tough when you have to have four beers at every break though, well not really. I keep thinking this part was the best or that part was but truthfully the whole event was fantastic. If you aren't thinking about going you really should be it was amazing last time and I'm sure it will be better this time.

Will the appendage be making an appearance at ANHC2010 BYB?? ;)

That will be up to Incider, will he be there as well. Things just have not been the same since that QLD gig :lol:

IMGP2576.JPG

BYB

For sure - the guys are just working through the details at the moment, but many of the same brewers are keen to be represented again this year!

Cheers!

Andy

Quick question, i know they don't go on sale untill tonight but how and where do you pay for tickets, can't see a link on the ANHC website is it credit card only or do they have paypal as well ?

I would bet the store link will appear later this evening. I think they only offered credit card last time but I can't say for sure.

Looks like Visa or MC are the options. lock it in....

That food pairing dinner's going to sell out quick I'd reckon.

I got mine about 7:03... Not that I was sitting on the computer or anything.
Full package!
Now just have to wait until October...

Got mine too full package :icon_chickcheers: Its gonna be a good October.

Full package for me too... had to go next door after a frantic call to Browndog who informed me that there was a "Next" button that wasn't showing up on either of my laptops running Firefox on Linux, OR my Android phone. Next door's Firefox on Linux also didn't show the Next button, so we rebooted into Windows and went straight for IE.

Absolutely rediculous that this wasn't tested on Firefox. Inexcusable. Anyone using Firefox on Windows have this problem too? I want to know if it is an issue the web developers have with Firefox...

Full package for me too... had to go next door after a frantic call to Browndog who informed me that there was a "Next" button that wasn't showing up on either of my laptops running Firefox on Linux, OR my Android phone. Next door's Firefox on Linux also didn't show the Next button, so we rebooted into Windows and went straight for IE.

Absolutely rediculous that this wasn't tested on Firefox. Inexcusable. Anyone using Firefox on Windows have this problem too? I want to know if it is an issue the web developers have with Firefox...
I got mine too! I've got Firefox 3.5.10 Ben.. It worked OK.

Can't wait now..only have to wait 4 months :icon_cheers:

PB

Interesting...
Firefox 3.6.3 here

Back