Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
I am already being pressed to lock in dates for various funtions towards the end of next year, but I have vowed not to miss the ANHC. Does anyone have any idea what dates it is likely to be held in 2010? I am assuming it could be towards the end of October like the last one, but firmer dates would be really helpful.

Cheers - Snow.

G'day Snow,

We'll be announcing the dates at the Tasting Dinner on Nov 27 in Melbourne, however you could be pretty sure that is will be a week either side of this last weekend just passed (it is tied into the date for AABC, so any earlier doesn't give states enough time, and any longer and there's too much risk of the beers changing for the Nationals).

Sorry I can't help you out more - we're still working out the final details with the venue at the moment.

Regards,

Andy

G'day Snow,

We'll be announcing the dates at the Tasting Dinner on Nov 27 in Melbourne, however you could be pretty sure that is will be a week either side of this last weekend just passed (it is tied into the date for AABC, so any earlier doesn't give states enough time, and any longer and there's too much risk of the beers changing for the Nationals).

Sorry I can't help you out more - we're still working out the final details with the venue at the moment.

Regards,

Andy
Thanks Andy. At least that gives me a window to work with!

Cheers - Snow.

Back