• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Floryte Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just throwing it out to see if there would be any interest. Im looking at buying some perlicks so will have 4 snaplock floryte taps avaliable to sell. Would let them go for $60 each. All are in good nic.

Cheers
Scotsman

Hi guys

Just throwing it out to see if there would be any interest. Im looking at buying some perlicks so will have 4 snaplock floryte taps avaliable to sell. Would let them go for $60 each. All are in good nic.

Cheers
Scotsman

MMMM...... Finally seen the light. Wondered how long it would take. Mind you the florytes are still a nice tap.

BYB

Perlicks are looking like a while away at this stage!!

Have listed these for sale on another website so as of now i am putting them up for sale not fishing so to speak

Cheers

Not looking myself but are any piccies available mate?

pic of the taps, will take closer shot if i get interest.

med_gallery_4661_191_306072.jpg

Cheers
Scotsman

Off topic, but am just wondering how the beer lines are connected to the freezer that seems to be at the end of the bar. Are you using a glycol system to chill the lines on the way to the taps. Is this keeping the beer cold enough? is that line insulated heaps to keep it cold.

Sorry all the questions, but am just setting up a 4 tap now.

Off topic, but am just wondering how the beer lines are connected to the freezer that seems to be at the end of the bar. Are you using a glycol system to chill the lines on the way to the taps. Is this keeping the beer cold enough? is that line insulated heaps to keep it cold.

Sorry all the questions, but am just setting up a 4 tap now.

All good mate. I used john guest sraight line connectors at the bottom the font so i could easily remove the lines from the bar. The lines run through some insulation but the beer in the line does warm up. I just pour off the 1st 100ml after they havnt been used and start drinking. No problems this way for me.

Cheers
Ben

having poured beers off of scotsmans taps at the last sa swap, I was well chuffed with the quality and ease of the pour through these taps. Not in the market myself, but they are luverly. Nice responsive taps.

having poured beers off of scotsmans taps at the last sa swap, I was well chuffed with the quality and ease of the pour through these taps. Not in the market myself, but they are luverly. Nice responsive taps.

I am new to kegging and will accept any flaming directed at me and my silly questions but.....

Can these taps be connected to the front of a converted fridge or only fonts?

You could. Depending on the tap, I think you'd need a snaplock adaptor or a shank with a snaploc connector at the end. AFAIK the florytes come in two varieties, one with a thread (like taps you may be used to seeing) and one with a snaplock plug as part of the tap (ie not a tail you screw on like most other taps). When the OP sayd theyre snaplock floryte's, I'm assuming he means they're the kind that have the snaplock part built in.

These are back on the market for the same price, i have 3 left the gold plated one is gone.

Cheers
KHB

Back