• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Amarillo Hops (anyone Interested)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta a knock at the door which woke me from my sleep (bloody night shift) It was the postie, my grumpiness turned to happiness when I saw the grail....... Amarillo!!

Will now crawl back to bed. Will send final payment details to those concerned and if I don't have it can buyers send me a delivery address. Final cost is $53.35kg which I am going to round up to the $55kg. I stand to make a massive $4.95. Reckon its not a big price to pay for those who have ordered.

:icon_chickcheers:

BYB

IMGP2526.JPG

IMGP2529.JPG

Nice work.

If anyone's gunna do a bulk buy I hope we can get more varieties. Would love some Willamette.

Yum, looks like a batch or 2 of JSGA is on the cards.

QldKev

Do it guys, the Aussie dollar is looking pretty sweet! :super:

Wow i can smell those from cairns. Good to see we can buy bulk hops quite regularlee. Not having any decent HB stores nearby. I'd like to get som of those joe white grains as well.

Thank you very much for organizing this

I did a course recently and we produced a very nicely hopped ale (60IBU & plenty of aroma hops) so I can't wait to get into some heavy handed hopping.

Cheers

Roller997

Thank you very much for organizing this

I did a course recently and we produced a very nicely hopped ale (60IBU & plenty of aroma hops) so I can't wait to get into some heavy handed hopping.

Cheers

Roller997

At the very reasonable price you should be able to go to your heart content :wub:

BYB

I have three 1kilo resealable bags of Amarillo type 90 AA 8% hops repacked yesterday from a bulk buy out of the US. They are fresh and in the fridge. Anyone interested PM me.

:icon_cheers:

At the very reasonable price you should be able to go to your heart content :wub:

BYB

Thanks to BYB for organising this.

Everything was amazingly prompt and I received frequent email updates on the progress of the order. Well packaged (vacuum packed) and a sizeable free package of yeast nutrient thrown in.

This is Tassie bulk buy totally separated from BYB with three Kilo's over. Same room different bed.
Shipping from our source was an amazing five days from order.

I have three 1kilo resealable bags of Amarillo type 90 AA 8% hops repacked yesterday from a bulk buy out of the US. They are fresh and in the fridge. Anyone interested PM me.

To anyone I missed replying to PM's I apoligize. I was swamped with inquiries and did my best to reply to all. These hops were gone in no time. Because amarillo lends it popularity to APA's and similar styles it is used extensively so we have a sort of amarillo club in Tassie. Anyone interested in joining PM me for my email address.
Many put their hand up but never followed through. No time wasters PLEASE!!

:icon_cheers:

Brian

Back