• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Amarillo Hops (anyone Interested)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further to this. I checked with this particular supplier, they can only fit 6lbs into a large flat rate box ($53.95). Shipping of pellet hops through them was $87 (10lbs), $123 (15lbs) and $148 (20lbs).

Are these prices in US or AUS dollars converted?

UPS is good for domestic US shipping and defacto but not as good for international. USPO is 1 to 1.5 weeks on average and allows up to 20 pounds for the cost. They interface to Oz through Australia POST so easy to get to local office if not home during delivery. FedEx was better for international than UPS so I'd try and get them to ship USPO. UPS will pick up from retailer store so they are probably being lazy sods with their shipping.

If a bulk buy comes out of this, I'll put my hand up for 1KG

QldKev

To the guys/gals who are waiting for their Amarillo the following is what I have pasted from the USPS tracking

Your item cleared customs in AUSTRALIA at 2:47 PM on October 14, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, October 14, 2009, 2:47 pm, AUSTRALIA
Into Foreign Customs, October 09, 2009, 1:08 pm, AUSTRALIA
Arrived Abroad, October 09, 2009, 1:08 pm, AUSTRALIA
International Dispatch, October 06, 2009, 10:42 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival

Pending any last minute hitches the final price should be no more than $55kg landed at my place.

BYB

To the guys/gals who are waiting for their Amarillo the following is what I have pasted from the USPS tracking

Your item cleared customs in AUSTRALIA at 2:47 PM on October 14, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, October 14, 2009, 2:47 pm, AUSTRALIA
Into Foreign Customs, October 09, 2009, 1:08 pm, AUSTRALIA
Arrived Abroad, October 09, 2009, 1:08 pm, AUSTRALIA
International Dispatch, October 06, 2009, 10:42 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival

Pending any last minute hitches the final price should be no more than $55kg landed at my place.

BYB

Trust these have been cleared by AQIS???

Have they been sprayed with pesticide??
Do they come with certificates from World Health?? :lol:

Latest posts

Back